Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• KalianjiKalianji Member Posts: 1
    This game sounds really interesting. Sci-Fi mmo is something refreshing, i'd like to try it.
  • EmBossableEmBossable Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love to win because I'm in school for video game development, not only do I think this game is going to be awesome, I would also report the bugs that are critical and are worth reporting. Thank you guys for this opportunity your awesome for this.
  • ThatGamerHD123ThatGamerHD123 Member Posts: 2
    BEST GAME EVER!! Really looking into the new format and test new options that this MMORPG offers, such as elder scrolls, and almost complete FREE PLAY!
  • MalvekaMalveka Member Posts: 7
    Wildstar is a game that appears to have serious gaming credentials, but doesn't take itself too seriously on the ground.  I love the developers' sense of humor and their apparent dedication to "play the game the way you like it".  I'm really looking forward to spending some time on Nexus!
  • itzgtditzgtd Member Posts: 4
    I'd like a key because I'm very interested in finding a new pvp oriented mmo and stalker tanking looks awesome!
  • crog3arcrog3ar Member Posts: 1
    hope to get so i can test the game, waiting for game soooo long
  • gridiron70gridiron70 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    If Iam chosen to receive a beta key, I will give the developers constructive criticism. game looks good. hopefully I get a chance to partake.
  • cyloninsidecyloninside Member Posts: 1
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna help make this the best MMO on the market at release. i have been waiting for the game since its announcement and im hoping to make it my new home for years to come. PLEASE let me help beta test this game.
  • blancmangeblancmange Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have been waiting for this for quite a while.  Would love to see it for myself!
  • occidereveloxocciderevelox Member Posts: 1
    I am most excited to play a healing Esper. Haven't been this excited to play a game since Vanilla WOW. That you so much for this chance
  • PhoenixNovaOGPhoenixNovaOG Member Posts: 2
    Action combat in an MMO? Sigb me up please!
    Plus warplots, 40 man raids, adventures, and shiphands... I am excite!
  • DayzonDayzon Member UncommonPosts: 55
    It's the combat that I am excited about.
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593
    I would love a beta key! I think Wildstar is the next best thing since sliced bread!
  • guard93guard93 Member Posts: 1
    This games hype-train has just recently really started to move, but dang if I didn't sit in the train feeding the hype engine since the construction of the train itself... I want a key really badly.
  • KelenekiKeleneki Member UncommonPosts: 32

Could I have a beta key please?

Mahalo!

• saltyorangesaltyorange Member Posts: 1
    Should have called this the ass kissing giveaway.
  • bennofiebennofie Member Posts: 7
    Would love a key like so many others
  • MargauxMargaux Member Posts: 4

I still don't know if i'm going to buy Wildstar, a key could help to convince me.

Thx a lot,

Margaux.

• lordmayhemlordmayhem Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I  am excited to play in beta because this game looks amazing and  fun  not like other boring mmo
  • GoozinGoozin Member UncommonPosts: 60
    woooot

"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life"

• mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Member Posts: 10
    I'm super excited to play Wildstar.  I have played MMO's since UO and this is the first in a long time to feels like it's going to be something new and different!  Love the sci fi aspect.  I have watched all the videos multiple times and just want to finally plaaaayyyy!!!!  Oh, and I love MMORPG.com :)
  • kgsavatarkgsavatar Member UncommonPosts: 20

Well this will be my first time playing Wildstar.  I have been involved in ESO for the most part, but I keep hearing how great Wildstar is and how it is geared toward the high end raider.  I would love to check this out for the first time myself and see what all the fuss is about.

Sounds like it could be a really fun game.

• ThaVampThaVamp Member Posts: 48
    I hope that Wildstar will give me the same feeling that WoW gave me when I first starting playing. And judging by what I've seen until now, I will probably play it for a long time.
  • WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 375
    I want to play this beta because it is rare to find a sci-fi mmo with comedic elements in it
  • DayzonDayzon Member UncommonPosts: 55
    It's the combat that I am excited about.
This discussion has been closed.