Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The /tribaldance Voidlust Pub Party Mash up Video

zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Speaks for itself

Comments

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Great video! The only think it seemed to be missing (maybe eye fail on my part) is an /onod! I wish I could have made it out but alas my playing time is about six hours after that lol.
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    Originally posted by Aelious
    Great video! The only think it seemed to be missing (maybe eye fail on my part) is an /onod! I wish I could have made it out but alas my playing time is about six hours after that lol.

Understandable, I had the same issue, had to say up till 2 to get all the footage, and then again the next night to edit and send it off to people, I really should just move to America, half the time I am on PST or EST anyway, and its making me jet lag.

I do a post credit reference to /onod, but yes I should have filmed someone doing it, but all this footage was spontaneous, and what you see is what was there. Wasnt planning a video, I was asked to record a dance bug by Random American, and kept filming to test my software and camera movements for later projects. You wait till SOEmote, I will be doing nothing but Landmark stuff.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Nice video. I heard there would have been a ton more ppl, but the player limits for the islands are quite small for now. Hopefully they will be increased in the future so we can have a city full of people going /tribaldance

EQNL has more roleplaying potential than any MMO ever. I really, really hope SOE will realize this potential and give us the tools to make our own communities. Their plans sound great about the scripting and stuff, but time will tell how much of those plans they will see to fruition. My immediate RP needs would be community claims, the ability to sit on chairs and more character customization/clothing options.