Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strider 2014 Is Beast Ongoing Series

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Strider Episode 7

Let's see a lot of likes for this series. If you guys like It I will spam episodes..

It goes with out saying I'm geeking out on Strider being back. If you remembered the original series it's back. And I'll be playing the whole game in a let's play. Details on Strider below

Strider returns in a brand new adventure, complete with incredible side-scrolling action, and lightning fast combat all in a massive interconnected world! Download the full game February 19th and become the original assassin!

Key Features

The ultimate ninja returns -- Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio. 

Lightning fast combat -- Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world. 

Plasma Cyphers -- From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes. 

Seamless Traversal -- Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction. 

Varied enemy design -- From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges.

Comments