Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are ESO fan bois butt hurt and taking it out on Wildstars positive momentum?

It really looks like that. Some of what I have been reading on these forums looks like butt hurt ESO fan bois going above and beyond to talk up thier game even though everyone already knows about ESO and they either like or hate.

It's really ok you can spend your money how you want.

Comments

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    ESO or Wildstar... Hmmmm... Lol enough said.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

This is the very first time I've posted or commented in a thread about either of these two games.

This is one trolled up topic, hope you have fun with it.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Most ESO fans aint worried about no Wildstar, just enjoying all the info and gameplay videos thats been pouring out.
  • Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152

Dont worry about it. Just let the ESO phase do its thing. The game will release and within 3 months will be another mmo bomb.

People are expecting way to much out of ESO.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SoulTrapOnSelfSoulTrapOnSelf Member Posts: 190
    I thought it was the other way around. Wildstar fanbois got mad with so much ESO coverage.
  • RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Originally posted by laserit

This is the very first time I've posted or commented in a thread about either of these two games.

This is one trolled up topic, hope you have fun with it.

I'm just the guy that said something, you have to have seen it too by now.

Originally posted by SoulTrapOnSelf
    I thought it was the other way around. Wildstar fanbois got mad with so much ESO coverage.

I guess you could be right. Perhaps what I am talking about is only backlash then.

• AzzrasAzzras Member UncommonPosts: 407
    Originally posted by Rockniss

It really looks like that. Some of what I have been reading on these forums looks like butt hurt ESO fan bois going above and beyond to talk up thier game even though everyone already knows about ESO and they either like or hate.

You do realize there are other games besides WildStar?

Come on man, white knighting a game?

You actually said in one post that WildStar is PERFECT.

To each their own, I'm just a bit worried for you. Seems you're setting yourself up for MASSIVE disappointment...regardless of how good/bad WildStar turns out to be.

Relax, breathe, they are just games.

• HengistHengist Member RarePosts: 1,282

Originally posted by laserit This is the very first time I've posted or commented in a thread about either of these two games. This is one trolled up topic, hope you have fun with it.
    I'm just the guy that said something, you have to have seen it too by now.

Laserit hit it.......I wonder how many you end up bating in....

Seriously though, yeah...no, I'm not seeing anything that hasn't gone on with multiple MMO releases in the last 10 years.

• SoulTrapOnSelfSoulTrapOnSelf Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by bcbully
    I can't believe they're selling max levels for 60$

seriously? lol that's how well I am following the game.

• Jagwar_FangJagwar_Fang Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by Grunty

Love it!

Me neither, but your in the wrong thread for that comment bc, but for what it's worth I have cancelled the wow sub already and deleted from my hd, the bailed on me, not the other way around.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Don't get me started lol

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

It really looks like that. Some of what I have been reading on these forums looks like butt hurt ESO fan bois going above and beyond to talk up thier game even though everyone already knows about ESO and they either like or hate.It's really ok you can spend your money how you want.

Personally. I have played both ESO and Wildstar in long term betas...... and I prefer ESO. Wildstar got boring and the jokes got old. Wildstar looks like a good game, but it's not for me. The graphics / artwork were difficult to like.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Originally posted by SoulTrapOnSelf

I guess you could be right. Perhaps what I am talking about is only backlash then.

That is probably somewhat true a few WIldstar fanbois will be sledging ESO for sure...but once Wildstar is nearing release like ESO is now the roles will change and the ESO fanbois willb e doing all they can to derail any momentum WIldstar has going at the time.Though some of that is already happening (ESO fans sledging WILdstar I mean) but those threads die quickly right now.

Happens in every single MMO release here just SOP.Neither ESO or WIldstar is a special,unique snowflake that is or should be exempt.

Originally posted by Azzras

You do realize there are other games besides WildStar?

Come on man, white knighting a game?

You actually said in one post that WildStar is PERFECT.

To each their own, I'm just a bit worried for you. Seems you're setting yourself up for MASSIVE disappointment...regardless of how good/bad WildStar turns out to be.

Relax, breathe, they are just games.

so you know i probably frequent the wildstar forum and probably get exposed to the butt hurt fan boisms, perhaps they are hitting up other games too, not just wildstar

This discussion has been closed.