Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hidden Fallen Earth Backstory

LockmartLockmart Member Posts: 33

Well, after looking at the Fallen Earth site for the umpteenth time I actually found something "New". Ok, its probably been there since I first heard of FE, but I just noticed it. So, for those of you that are more observant than me, sorry ::::28::

Ok, what I found was that when you click on "Explore the Archive" in the first box of the frontpage (looks like a newspaper) you get to read a post-apoc tabloid paper. Well I figured that out the first time I was there, its a red link after all. The "New" bit for me was that on the newspaper itslef the Table of Contents is in fact interactive and will take you to other sections of the paper.

Sorry if I'm the last guy to figure this out, I'm a bit slow sometimes. But if it helps even one person than this is worth it.

Front Page

If anyone finds any other "Easter Egg" type material on the site please include it here.

Comments

• RadzikRadzik Member Posts: 73

Hey cool. I knew about the archives, but I didnt know there was more than just the first page. Nice find.

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

Found that the first time I saw the sight. I generally tend to stay and check everything out before I leave. Im just a thurough kinda guy. But I dont think you can class this as an Easter Egg. Great job on posting it though, Im sure there are alot of people who dont know about this and any help is good help..

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Like Delgado I searched the place pretty well. But I do think that its cool you pointed it out since alot of people might miss it.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]