Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why your Star Wars friends don't play swtor anymore

I'm willing to bet that anyone who still plays the game has had their friend(s) call it quits. You're kind of the last man standing. Any reason why that could be, that so many Star Wars+MMO fans don't like this MMO? Guilds upon guilds dwindling down to nothing. No one logs in or barely. What drove them away? Well we know during development they licensed an engine that was not ready to do battle within the gaming world. Screwed with it and now they are sorry they ever made that decision. How to fix it? Well their answer was "we don't". When they lost three quarters of their subscriber base within six months well time to fix things. Just add a cash shop and go free to play. Add gambling packs with incredibly low drop rates for desirable items, and watch people drive dump trucks full of money to our door. Don't acknowledge mediocre visuals and ugly game world designs. Don't worry about milking players for everything they have. They don't mind at all. They will still give us more next month and so on. Don't worry about subscribers dropping like flies. Gambling packs are all we need. All the swtor vets have seen how they care about subscribers. If they've paid attention, they've read time and time again how Bioware austin doesn't care. Say it, but never show it. Screwed over Collectors Edition owners time and time again without even buying dinner first. We've seen all the interviews of how un-knowledgable the devs are and how everything is trial and error. Even the most basic of MMO elements. I found that dreadfully disappointing when they said these employees had 10+ years in the MMO industry. Tsk tsk. anyway, your friends like mine had issues within the game for one thing or another and it wasn't like they didn't try to like it. but stayed until they've had enough and realized that they will never change anything. If Bioware doesn't care why should we? in a nutshell greed took the studio over, and now they have nothing but a comatose patient laying on a hospital bed hooked up to a life support machine called the cartel market.

Comments

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823
    Wall of text, please use paragraphs. I began reading and lost interest quickly. Why ? You begin to ramble aimlessly.

This discussion has been closed.