Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Then there are the people this game was made for...

xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854

Years from now we'll read about this person who was there at launch, got the collector edition, subbed up the whole time and pretty much only plays this game.

Sometimes i envy people like that, because i used to be like that when mmo's were, well "mmo's" these new ones just don't cut the mustard for longevity anymore, but you know what, for a whole bunch of other players it does. Not that mmo... no no, not that other mmo... not that one either,  THIS MMO, it clicks with them and here they will stay. And you know what? good for them.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L

Comments

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

It clicked with me. BUT, I do agree that they need to make it more group and player friendly. As a solo game it is the bomb minus the bugs.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by Allacore69

It clicked with me. BUT, I do agree that they need to make it more group and player friendly. As a solo game it is the bomb minus the bugs.

I loved EQ, but for what ever reason EQ2 clicked with me in a big way,  the golden years of EQ2 was the bomb for me, played nothing but that game for years.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Originally posted by Husvik

Years from now we'll read about this person who was there at launch, got the collector edition, subbed up the whole time and pretty much only plays this game.

Sometimes i envy people like that, because i used to be like that when mmo's were, well "mmo's" these new ones just don't cut the mustard for longevity anymore, but you know what, for a whole bunch of other players it does. Not that mmo... no no, not that other mmo... not that one either,  THIS MMO, it clicks with them and here they will stay. And you know what? good for them.

I hear ya.

But after having been burnt with too many MMOs, I for one will wait until a few months in and see how the perception and population size is. Will it go the way of SWTOR, then no thanks. But maybe it will be success nevertheless and I get tired of replaying Skyrim, then maybe. But that doesn't put me in the "was there from the start" category of course...

--------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw