Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love this game.

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

So, I've been looking for something other than WoW to play, especially since City of Heroes was shut down, my other "main" game used to be a smaller game called Endless Online, but the admins gave up on it and it's now botted/DDOSd/hacked by literally every player.

Thankfully, I came across this game and I've been addicted since I started playing it. It can be a little difficult to pick up and learn, but it's a lot of fun. I have a weak spot for these 2d indie games, and not the lame browser based ones. Getting to know everybody by name, finding a rare item that people didn't know dropped yet, or finding a hidden training spot or shop that hasn't been found yet.

The admins care and actually listen to any feedback you suggest. And it's not P2W. You can literally join and help develop the game for release with your feedback and suggestions. It's completely free to play and being updated/balanced regularly. I'm not sure what else to say. I've had a blast playing this game, and more importantly meeting the community involved around it. If you enjoy 2d MMORPGs, give this one a try.

Plus they're adding pets.. and who doesn't like pets? XD

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• WikileaksEUWikileaksEU Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Suure. This thread smells like marketing.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Originally posted by WikileaksEU
    Suure. This thread smells like marketing.

http://www.everember.com/members/ohhpaigey.892/

Just a player, this is a new MMORPG account though. I've been on the site since 2010 ish.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Eh, looks ok.

Feel like i'm a bit past nintendo graphics though. :(

Originally posted by SuperNick

Eh, looks ok.

Feel like i'm a bit past nintendo graphics though. :(

True, that's a big turn off for some people. But if you're looking for a well rounded 2d MMORPG, you may like this one.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Some can be quite decent, aye.

Check out Elsword as well if you haven't. It's on Steam.

Originally posted by SuperNick

Some can be quite decent, aye.

Check out Elsword as well if you haven't. It's on Steam.

I've played that one before, never really got to a high enough level to judge the game though.

Lots of updates released, a new town being released today or tomorrow. A good time to try the game out if you haven't already! And double exp is still on for a few more hours.
  • HannyyHannyy Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I really enjoy the game aswell! I used to play Endless Online but since it got ruined by several hacking stuff i searched for similiar games. I acutally like the looks, im fed up with shiny next gen graphics and the gameplay has to suffer down the line. I really enjoy that the game is simple but still provides tons of stuff do it for me. I just jump in and play.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    ? Albert Einstein

• KajamazKajamaz Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Game was recently re-released!

Looking for an Oldschool, Sandbox, MMORPG with no class restrictions or level grind? Try http://www.everember.com/