Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Signed Collector's Edition and NVIDIA GTX 650 Giveaway!

Comments

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I did never played any of the FF franchises. But because I heard many good things about FF14 ARR I would like to peek into it.
  • rockman0rockman0 Member Posts: 1

My favorite moment was getting back into the game on the first day and seeing how things were five years later, I had played the missions in 1.0 that set the stage for 2.0, and it was awesome seeing how much our work had paid off.

As someone who loved 1.0 and wanted to see FFXIV succeed, I'm really happy with what Yoshida and his crew have done with the game.

• MenestrelMenestrel Member UncommonPosts: 33
    My best moment was first time I killed Titan HM after 5-6 tries with the same team using duty finder. Feels so rewarding and we all had a good laugh death after death. And to finally get my first relic weapon =)
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

FFXIV : Finally killing Twintania (bahamuth coil turn 5), after days of wipes ! , got Allagan spear :D

• lordlk9lordlk9 Member Posts: 1
    That time I finished Final Fantasy with a party of Black Belts, then Grand Masters. KEEYAH!
  • Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    My favourite moment was hitting the unsub button, my most anticipated turned out to be the biggest dissapointment for 2013.
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    I guess my most unique experience was finding a Titan HM DF pug that pulled off the fight without a hitch.  It was a strange dance, once the heart popped, everyone lined up right behind him, strafing out of plumes in step, no one was dead at the end, and my black mage was VERY happy.
  • dannycpwdannycpw Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Imagine taking down Extreme Mode Titan with a breath taking Black Mage LB, as each of the team mate, Paladin, Warrior, Scholar, White Mage, Bard, Dragoon, Summoner watched in awe as the meteor is falling down, knowing peace will be restored once again at the Realm of Eorzea
  • CheookCheook Member Posts: 16
    Is there a correlation between the quality of the game and the quality of the offered graphics Card?
  • DraucantDraucant Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Getting my first Relic for my WAR with my Linkshell that was formed in FFXIV 1.0.
  • synrg023synrg023 Member Posts: 8
    The implementation of the ability to jump. It felt so liberating and added to the overall fun factor.
  • PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263

Moogle's i love it !!!

l2p

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

My Favorite part of FFXIV so far has been the nostalgia triggers. Any time I see a familair enemy or hear a familiar tune, it triggers so very fond memories. In fact seeing the giant Shantotto got me to go back to playing FFXI. Been a good experience so far.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    That moment when you first see steam punk air balloons in action and you have to get on one!
  • Nonza022Nonza022 Member Posts: 1
    My favourite moment is in final fantaxy x. When Tidus and Yuna were in the spring together. That's the most romantic moment in any final fantasy game i've ever played. Plus the song "isn't it wonderful?" Is so good. I need to watch that scene over and over again. Even the final fantasy x is an old game but it always makes me happy when i play that game.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

Final Fantasy 3 on SNES (The NA version of 3 that is).

All I have to say is wow! I played that longer than, probably, any other SPRPG to date and loved every minute of it. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• LidaneLidane Member CommonPosts: 2,300
    My favorite experience with FFXIV was seeing that a company would actually spend the time and money to completely rework and relaunch a game. Most companies would have just kept the previous version and continue adding bandage patches instead of reworking the whole game.
  • alxandriaalxandria Member Posts: 1
    My most unique experience was when I fought Garuda during the main storyline quest. It was the first time that the game felt hard. Not just difficult, actually hard. It took two groups, several tries, but each time we got closer and closer until we had a flawless run. That definitely felt like a victory that was hard won.
  • TweekxTweekx Member Posts: 6

My favorite Final Fantasy memory is the first time I saved Shadow in FF3 (6). I played the game when I was younger on the SNES and Shadow was always my favorite character however, I always hated the fact that he died. Later, after the game was on PS1 and the Internet was more of a thing, I learned that you could save him if you waited until the last couple of seconds on the Floating Continent. That day was an amazing day only rivaled by the day I defeated him in the Coliseum and Shadow finally returned home to my party.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

FFXIV: I was exploring around Fallguard Float on foot, no chocobo yet. I wandered up a hill and around the corner. Next thing I knew, I was in the middle of an intense blizzard in Coerthas Central Highlands, and the music. The music was so ominous. I knew I was in over my head but the music and storm compelled me to find shelter. I arrived at an observatory and took the spiral staircase that seemed to go on forever. When I finally reached the top, the blizzard had stopped and this cathedral pipe organ music was playing as I looked over miles of mountains and snow. I could see powdered snow shaking off of trees and white wolves chasing down an adventurer. I couldn't wait to be strong enough to come back and discover new adventures and stories here.

• GregorMcgregorGregorMcgregor Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Loved the look and feel of the world; but mostly loved the Moogles!

No trials. No tricks. No traps. No EU-RP server. NO THANKS!

...10% Benevolence, 90% Arrogance in my case!
  • cursemakercursemaker Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Just turning slowly  in one place. Staring out at the world. Admiring all the artwork that went into making it all.
  • An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Never played an FF game; so i'll take this chance to try it out!
  • indybobindybob Member UncommonPosts: 18
    The skill system in FFXII.
  • nhp12345nhp12345 Member Posts: 1
    I have been in love with Final Fantasy long ago since my very first time see it's screenshots and wall papers! "This is so beautiful and I want to play it right away!" is my thought at that time. That was too bad for me that I couldn't have any change experience this fantastic game because of some external conditions. Thanks mmorpg and Square Enix so much for giving this great change to achieve my childhood's dream! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.