Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – are recruiting!

Comments

• NimoreaNimorea Member Posts: 14

And not to forget the fun guildchats we have in between ! :D

I myself went with a group of guildys to pvp yesterday. That was so much fun!! And we are at this moment looking for more great people to join us.

So head over to alithESO.com !

• BelazarusBelazarus Member UncommonPosts: 25

Hey Everyone!

Alith is still going strong, and our guild raiding activity is the healthiest it's ever been with guild raids happening daily! Plenty of room for new blood, so head over to AlithESO.com if you'd like to join the family :smile:

Regards
    Bel

Indeed! Always something fun to do, and good people to hang out with :D

Hey Everyone – Alith here – Still kicking strong and having loads of fun!
    As always, we’re still actively recruiting for new members – please feel free to apply to join us!

We recently held a guild event “Alith Fishing Tournament” which was great fun! Here are a few pics from the event :D

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/65/shot4.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/65/shot5.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/1609/photo4.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/1108/Screenshot_20140914_192423.jpg

• PadhraighPadhraigh Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Still looking to try out those Veteran Dungeons you've had your eyes on? Well, look no further! Our Alith Academy is designed to help our Veteren Rank members step into the harder dungeons without the fear of messing up, or feeling reluctant for not knowing the tactics. Head over to our guild site and check us out.

Hey Everyone!
    Alith is still alive and kicking strong - if you're looking for a home, and like what you've read in our description here - don't be shy to head over to our site at AlithESO.COM to read more about us, or apply to join our family :)

• TaneonTaneon Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Hey, im interested in your guild, but my char is in AD (not VL yet though), so im wondering if you guys only play in EP? If so i would need to reroll a toon and that always take forever for me...

hey Abregar,

We do mostly play on EP yes. so all the guild events are hosted on EP side.

Its not however a requirement, so you can still come check us out! :)

Luckely alot of guild events can be joined up even if you are not max lvl, so having a smell EP char at the side just for the funs would not be hard ;)

Come check us out at AlithESO.com !! ;)

• EthellionEthellion Member Posts: 24
    come take a look at our site www.AlithEso.com and find out about us
  • RevereanReverean Member CommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Nimorea

We do mostly play on EP yes. so all the guild events are hosted on EP side.

Its not however a requirement, so you can still come check us out! :)

That's wrong, I was rejected due to my main not being EP (and yes I do have an alt EP side). Which I guess is fair, but still, please don't give people the impression any faction is welcome, when that's obviously not right. I don't really mind not being accepted - although being guildless sucks and Alith seemed like a good place to call home - since my main isn't EP, but it's misleading to let players believe any faction is welcome, when it isn't the case.

Actually you didnt got rejected cause of that  and we got players that play in other factions other than EP,so sorry if you get the wrong impression.

The reasons that someone might get rejected are mostly because we dont feel that he/she can be a match for and by all means everyone has the right to appeal that decision.

so contact me or any of the other officers ingame

Ethellion officer of Alith

Originally posted by Ariss

Actually you didnt got rejected cause of that  and we got players that play in other factions other than EP,so sorry if you get the wrong impression.

The reasons that someone might get rejected are mostly because we dont feel that he/she can be a match for and by all means everyone has the right to appeal that decision.

so contact me or any of the other officers ingame

Ethellion officer of Alith

Really? Then why was that the reason given in the e-mail? Here's a direct quote from my rejection e-mail: "In the case of your application, our main concern really was the fact that you’re (sic) main character is in Aldmeri Dominion, with just an Alt in Ebonheart Pact.  We are in fact an Ebonheart Pact guild, so all our members main characters are in EP." And then it goes on with some vague ideas that being in trading guilds is a threat to my potential Alith activity, which by no stretch of a reasonable imagination makes sense.

Ah well. If that was a proper reason, and not as you say, it would be fair (I don't mind faction specific guilds at all, it makes perfect sense), but now I've been rejected for an invalid reason according to your own statements.

Of course, the actual reasons may be that you (i.e. the guild officers discussing my application) didn't think I'd fit in socially with the other guildies, which is also a fair reason, but that is not the reason given to me. So either I was rejected on invalid reasoning, or whoever sent the rejection e-mail wasn't honest - I guess a lot of people can't handle being told they come across like arseholes, I know I do, so I can take it. image

As i said we saw that you arent a fit for us and you got rejected spaming this topic in this way that you do proves exactly that.

Best of luck to find a guild more suitable for you!

There's no need for that tone. I'm pointing out an inconsistency in the way you deal with people. A modicum of humility isn't too munch to expect is it? It's honest criticism, not anger, that I'm providing. It's nothing personal.

Giving the wrong reason in the rejection email isn't professional or nice, nor particularly mature. Getting unnecessarily smart mouthed when criticism appears doesn't make it better.

And thank you, my quest for a home goes on.

Hi All

I'm Bel the leader of Alith. I'd politely like to ask that conversations regarding individual applicants be taken in private as I don't think public forums is the appropriate place to discuss individual applications.

To draw a line under any lack of clarity - Alith is inded an Ebonheart Pact guild, and therefore our members main characters are located on the Ebonheart Pact side. As you have quoted, our "main reason" for not accepting yourself was indeed that you only have an alt on ebonheart pact, so we had concerns about your activity in Alith. While it's apparent we have other concerns, that was indeed the main reason - so you weren't mis informed, and we're sorry that you feel that way. We'll happily have a chat with you in game regarding other elements of your application, but again this probably isn't the right place to do that. We have also already invited you to appeal the decision, as we're always happy to reconsider applications.

Sorry again for any confusion or misunderstanding, hopefully we can chat in game if you'd like to discuss this further.

We'd like to again re-iterate that Alith is indeed a guild based on Ebonheart Pact, so ideally we're looking for new members who's main characters are in EP. We're still actively recruiting and looking forward to bringing more members into our fold who share our values.

See you guys in game!

Kind Regards
    Belazarus (Alith Guild Leader)

1.5 will be dropping soon with loads of new shiny stuff, come check out the guild site and apply to do the new undaunted dailies with fellow Alith members!

Alot of events are going on. Great to do in a guild that feels like family!

If you wish to join, check out: AlithESO.com !

There are rumours of a guild adventure coming up this weekend - Head over to AlithEso.com and apply for your chance to join in on the fun with fellow adventurers!

It is not often you find a guild where you can play casual, wiht sush awesome people and still have events going on every day !

AlithESO.com for more information, hope to see you all there soon.

We are recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,

pressure-free environment.

We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,

event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com

Who needs dwemer pet rewards when every day in Alith is it's own reward :) Come and find see for yourself at alitheso.com!
    We are recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,

pressure-free environment.

We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,

event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com
  • KarinaAnnaKarinaAnna Member UncommonPosts: 35
    ESO is my first MMO game that my friend introduced me to. She was a much higher rank than me when I first started and I found it lonely going around on my own all the time. I saw in guild chat that Alith was recruiting and decided to go check out the website to see what it was like. I applied to the guild, was soon accepted and it was the best decision I made. The guild is amazing, so friendly and helpful, all the members are willing to help with all aspects of the game from dungeons to help with your crafting. There are always events on, for experienced members and those just starting out. Although we are a PvE guild there are a lot of events in cyrodiil as wel: PvP, PvE questing and skyshard runs.
    If this seems like the guild for you and you would like to know more head to www.AlithESO.com

• KiloJulesKiloJules Member Posts: 6

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members.   I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment.  There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more. 

We look forward to meeting you  :-)

• KarinaAnnaKarinaAnna Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Alith is a really amazing guild! The members are really helpful and there are always events to take part in. When you are a member of Alith it is like being part of a big family :D to join us visit AlithESO.com