Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – are recruiting!

Comments

• tricky1979tricky1979 Member UncommonPosts: 7

The new dungeon mentors are to be unveiled very shortly and there is also a whisper on the wind about a guild event happening this weekend perhaps, oooooooowwww what could it be?

Check out alitheso.com for more details about us

• NimoreaNimorea Member Posts: 14

Ohhh, im all excited about the dungeon mentoring! 

I am also hoping to be at the enxt guild event, sadly i had to miss the last one due to rl stuff. But luckely, there are already more events ! ;)

• WazaniaWazania Member Posts: 2
    So Alith Academy has officially been launched! Now you can get the support and knowledge to do dungeons in a stress-free environment! It’s totally going to be amazing, I say this as a student and a mentor of Alith Academy! :)

I could not agree more master Waza !

Personally i am really looking forward to my first mentoring run :)

• DaktarriDaktarri Member Posts: 1

Shameless bump for a great casual guild with loads of activities and events. 

• WazaniaWazania Member Posts: 2
    Update 2 is here guys with some really great improvements and a new dungeon! Hope you're all enjoying it, gonna check it out right now.

If you need an amazing guild with a great community to enjoy the new content with then this would be it!

The Grand National? pfft. The Cheltenham Gold Cup? pfft, amateur pony rides compared to the Alith Derby, our horse racing event being held today.

Head on over to alitheso.com for more details. We are a friendly bunch with a pressure free environment and if you like what you see why not post an application, you wont be disappointed.

• PadhraighPadhraigh Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Aaah, yet another fantastic guild event with the Alith Derby. Head over to alitheso.com and fill out an application - who knows what fun stuff we might be doing next :) 
  • AlyssenaAlyssena Member UncommonPosts: 7
    First Alith Academy dungeon run tomorrow :D sign up now to join in the fun
    Hi there, your friendly forum stalker here. Dungeon mentoring has its premiere tonight and I've drawn Fungal Grotto Veteran, I get all the hard tasks but it's gonna be a lot of fun. Check out alitheso.com for more details.

I really am having a blast running some dungeons and helping out new members.

:D

Dungeon mentoring runs being posted in events calender at least twice a day. Very good feedback from the members who have attended, with special mention to the pressure free, controlled environment they can learn the mechanics of the dungeon in.

If this seems like something you would be interested in head to alitheso.com for more info.

Yup indeed, and as a mentor myself, i can say i have been having a lot of fun aswell!

It is really nice to be able to help out my guildys and just have some fun while doing so :)

Come one, come all, we still have guild spots available but they are going fast. We are a drama free friendly bunch and all playstyles are welcomed. If you like pve, pvp or just roaming around sniffing the flowers then we are the guild for you.

Check us out at alitheso.com to see what all the fuss is about.

YAY ! 

Dyes are going to come to ESO. I for one am looking forward to this alot. How awesome will it be when i can finally run around in purple? :D ihihi

• KorthagKorthag Member UncommonPosts: 44
      ? will join when F2P come.
  • RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208

Great members, great leaders, great guild!

You will be hard pressed to find a nicer and more welcoming guild on ESO EU server, so if you are looking for a new Ebonheart home, look no further!

I'm sure you'll look awesome no matter what color you choose Nim :P

And if anybody is still looking for a great, fun, pve guild to join, just check us out on alitheso.com

• NalrozNalroz Member Posts: 20

Alith academy launched successfully and many learning runs in a relaxed environment already undertaken.

Website revamp underway to modernise the look and feel and improve usability and enhanced features and modules.

Raid leaders advertised and we hope to be launching regular PvE and PvP raids in the coming weeks

Recruitment team active ingame so look out for our zonal advertisements

Active membership of over 350+

2nd guild for members to join to share all things crafting

Regular social events

No pressure and friendly

If you're looking for a guild and want to find a large community of social and mature members, drop by www.alitheso.com and check us out. We'd love to hear from you.

Ooohh Elder Scrolls Online is sush a beautiful game!

Made even better when playing it with a fun guild.

Come and check out www.alitheso.com if you are looking for awesome guild :)

alitheso.com 

Nothing more, just click the link, you wont be disappointed with what's on offer there :) 

We now also have our very own youtube channel ! woohoo ! :D

Awesome guild chat, ventrillo server,  Alith academy, YouTube channel and now a guild tabard :D

SIgn up todya if you're looking for a mature, no pressure, no drama guild :D

AlithESO.com ! 

The place to signup for this awesome guild.

Many fun, sush friendly, very ALITH !:P 

• PadhraighPadhraigh Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Still friendly, stll casual, still very cool and always looking for fellow like-minded adventurers! Calendar is filled to the brim with trial raids, Cyrodiil PvE raids, and members are always grouping up for both normal and veteran dungeons. Also - website revamped and looking sharp! Check it out for yourself on alitheso.com.