Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – are recruiting!

18910111214»

Comments

• NephinNephin Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part
    of the legend and join Alith Legion! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or
    axe. And staff.) We give you Discord, Facebook, trials and dungeons, PvP
    mayhem and guild events! Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)
    We are still recruiting! :) Be part of the family and walk the beautiful Tamriel with friends beside you! Check out https://www.alithlegion.com for more info! :)
    We are still welcoming new members to our family! :) Come, come, we are waiting just for YOU! :)
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Might want to consider that for those that speak english, the NA megaserver is a better choice than the EU one, this is particularly true if you are in the UK etc.
    Nephin
    edited June 2017
    I don't agree with that at all, the EU megaserver's language is english, the majority of our members are from the UK, so I see no reason for a european player to play on the NA server.

BTW, come and travel with us to Morrowind, face the new adventures with a new family! :) Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)

It is summer, it is hot, but Alith is still there for you! :) Come and join us! For more info and to apply please visit alithlegion.com! :)
    Alith is still the perfect place for summer fun too, check out aithlegion.com for more info and to apply! :)
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith Legion! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Discord, Facebook, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem and guild events! Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)

Summer has gone and autumn is here,

you'll never find better use for your gear,

than to join Alith Legion, don't let it rust,

believe me, my friend, this is a must! ;)
  • Yuki001Yuki001 Member CommonPosts: 4
    Being part of Alith Legion has expanded my gameplay and taught aspects of the game I didn't even know existed. I can't express how much help and support I have had and especially how much I have laughed with Guildies. From Dolmen runs in Cyrodiil and the Quest hub runs etc, through "Baby" PVP to Casual and Tactical PVP to Learning Trials and Veteran Trials, Pledges and Random Normals to the special events with treasure hunts and mount racing! Join us if fun is a part of your ESO gameplay :)
    It's time for the creepy
    Reaper's Harvest season,
    be careful, not sleepy,
    come, join Alith Legion! :)
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/247381133774422016/374708638385963008/1.jpg?width=1051&height=592 It is always fun in one of our group events. Thanks for all the effort putting it on! So many fun activities including; Horse Racing, Hide and Seek, best costume, best house with 3 categories of Halloween decorations and my favourite Cliff diving - winner whoever gets nearest the mark D
    We are still welcoming new members to our family! :) Come, come, we are waiting just for YOU! :)
    Alith Legion will be there in 2018 too! :) Come, join the family and have an awesome new year! :)
    No Pressure - No Drama - No Stress - Just Fun & Friendship!
    We have a very strong membership base in ESO (currently over 450 members) and we are a multi-cultural, English speaking PvE guild with a mature & respectful membership. We have a social, fun loving atmosphere, with the believing that MMO’s are played to be enjoyed. We strongly discourage drama and conflict, never dictate play times, play styles or pressure anyone to run events and raids.
    We always have many members online with as much as 150+ at peak playing times. Our website and forum are extremely active, our Discord server too. The Facebook group provides an added dimension to our community feel.
    We’ve been able to draw from all our experience over the years and are very proud of the guild we have today in which our members go that extra mile to help one another.
    We run regular social events, dungeons runs and raids (both PvE and PvP), all of which are advertised in our event calendar.
    Note that our PvP guild activities are based on being Ebonheart Pact and are currently taking place on the Sotha Sil (Home) & Kyne campaigns.
    We have a very successful academy which provides PvE trial mentoring for 1st timers as well as experienced players in a very relaxed, friendly and non-pressured environment.
    If Alith Legion sounds like the type of guild which appeals to your playing style and aspirations, then please check us out at:
    https://www.alithlegion.com

We opened recruitment again. :) Free slots are filling up fast, so take your chance while you can and join Alith! :)

Let us join the Psijic Order,
    or just go to Summerset (finally)...
    No need to search any longer
    for a guild: Alith's a safe bet! :)
    We Have another Big Social Event coming up at the weekend - The Alith Legion Springtime Fling. Pictures to follow! Click https://www.alithlegion.com/ to Join us :)

• shinytrophyshinytrophy Member CommonPosts: 1
    If you are new to ESO or just looking to play with a chill, active group on PS4, we have a new guild of 35 with all crafts covered.  Come check us out on Discord at TheEndless https://discord.gg/F9bsYcK 

Most of us have been playing for a month with a few longtime (3+years) players.  Most characters are Aldemeri Dominion.  Guild dues going toward guild supplies and house are 1kGold per day (or 30k a month), but we have no requirements for build or playtime.  We do PvE and PvP and help each other out.  We have Vamps, Werewolves, and Ambrosia lol.  All are welcome!