Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – are recruiting!

BelazarusBelazarus Member UncommonPosts: 25

Greetings everyone!

Alith is a hugely successful, mature, casual PvE guild in its 6th year. Originally formed at the launch of Aion, we moved to Tera, capping out our membership on both MMO’s until the advent of ESO was announced. Being huge Elder Scrolls fans, we took the difficult decision to migrate to ESO from Tera, despite the Tera community being very active and having developed a very loyal and close bond. Fortunately, many of our great members moved with us and so here we are in ESO (EU) today.

We’ve been building a very strong membership base in ESO since before launch and we’re a multi-cultural, English speaking PvE guild that prides itself on a very mature & respectful membership base, social, fun loving atmosphere with the belief that MMO’s are only played to be enjoyed. We strongly discourage drama and conflict and never dictate play times, play styles or pressure to run events and raids.

Our current membership is stable at our self-imposed cap of 400 active members; we always have around 80 members online and 100+ at peak playing times. Our website and forum are extremely active, Ventrilo well used and our Facebook group provides an added dimension to our community feel.

We run regular social events, dungeons and raids (both PvE and PvP), all of which are advertised in our event calendar. In addition, we have a very successful academy which provides dungeon and trial mentoring for 1st timers in a very relaxed and friendly, non-pressured environment. We recognise all too well how daunting going on that 1st run can be or entering the Arena or Sanctum for the first time, this is why we run the academy and our members love the fact they are supported all the way, expertly explained all the mechanics and can just relax without fear of failure.

We have a very stable and experienced team of 9 officers, the guild leader and deputy leader being originals from Aion. We’ve been able to draw from all our experience over the years and are very proud of the guild we have today in which our members go that extra mile to help one another.

If Alith sounds like the type of guild that appeals to your playing style and aspirations, then please don’t hesitate to check us out at AlithESO.com, and apply for membership when our recruitment slots are open. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you!

Belazarus and the Alith Officer Team

Comments

• azraelus66azraelus66 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Hello guys,

I joined this guild about 6 months ago in Tera, and was happily surprised with the level of activity, knowledge and most importantly kindness and eagerness to help. It was therefore not a hard decision to join Alith which decided to leave Tera after a long run to get ready for ESO.

Since then we've been talking on the Alith forums about al kinds of things, not just ESO related footage and announcements but also our pets, tattoo's, computers, TV shows, books, music and everything. I actually found a whole new social network here with kind people that respect each other and are at all times friendly and helpful. Never thought I could find a guild where there wasn't this one guy that's just a pain in the butt, but I did.

So for all of you that are undecided what guild to join, why don't you hop on over to AlithESO.com and have a look around, I'm sure you'll like what you see!

Hope to see you guys online this April, nearly there :)

Regards,

Roland

A big welcome to Merlotta, Woeler, Rauk, Mylo, Rhazmuz  and Streakan who were just accepted into the guild!
  • DisdemonaDisdemona Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, new and “old” to the Guild..

I am Disdemona. I was a senior member and a Dungeon Mentor in Alith on Tera and a Raid Leader before that.

A little bit about the guild for all the new members and those looking to apply:

The guild consists of amazing members and more than capable and hard working Officers that make the guild stand out for its honesty, no drama, no stress or pressure, just fun and friendship policy :)

In fact in all my time playing MMOs (over 14 years now) , I never once met a better structured Guild, a better suited person to Lead or a better communication and understanding amongst Officers and players (or the Officers team amongst themselves, for that matter). Alith is by far the most unique, well run, true, social, friendly, mature and well mannered guild I have come across.

I am glad to have called Alith my (gaming) home for all this time and am really looking forward to enjoying yet another game with them all.

That been said, I would like to suggest this Guild to anyone that loves playing a game with a Guild that does not stress their members or restrict them in any way and that promotes team play and enjoyment the way no other Guild does.

So, If any of you reading at this thread are still looking for a guild like that, all you have to do is go to our guild site and fill in the application form. I can't wait to meet you all and have a blast playing with you!

Shine on!

Disdemona

Hey guys and gals, If you're still looking for a social guild then I can say this is the one! we have 7 people talking on vent at the moment about all kind of subjects ranging from, computers to ESO and tornado's to guild anthems :P

So why don't you hop on over to AlithESO.com to have a look around and maybe even apply :)

Regards,

Roland

Hey guys,

So the NDA has lifted! Activity hasn't been higher on the forums and on Ventrilo, There's a few sites with skill builders on them and we have devoted threads for them, with people making and discussing builds on there non-stop.

If that sounds like something you want to join in on then go ahead!

Regards,

Roland.

Hey guys,

Upon request on the forum we now have ( an hour later ) a EU server, NA server, and Uk time clock on the homepage, this will certainly make it a lot easier for us to arrange in-game meets like dungeon runs or events.

Regards,

Roland

• GregorMcgregorGregorMcgregor Member UncommonPosts: 263

You sound like a great guild; shame you are going to play as Ebonites (Or Mids for all you DAoC fans!).

Best of luck to you all for the future! :)

No trials. No tricks. No traps. No EU-RP server. NO THANKS!

...10% Benevolence, 90% Arrogance in my case!

Thank you Gregor! I can whole-heartedly tell you that we are :P

So it has been brought to my attention by our guild spies that there might be another beta next weekend!!! Yay for that!

If you're still looking for a fun active no-pressure guild to play in the beta and when ESO goes live then I recommend you to take a look at our website, because those are some things you will definitely find with us.

Regards,

Roland

• BelazarusBelazarus Member UncommonPosts: 25

Hey Everyone

It’s been a blast so far in the Beta, and we’ll be wrapping up the weekend with a good old fashioned Alith Guild Photo-Shoot, to capture the fun memories in some group screenshots. If any of you out there have been trying out ESO this weekend, and are now considering looking to join a guild you can call home. Feel free to read through this thread to get a flavour of what we’re about, or head over to our site at AlithESO.com. If Alith sounds like the type of place you can call home in ESO, then by all means put through your application through our site.

Hope you’re all having a fun-packed beta weekend, see you in game :D

Bel & The Alith Officers

The photo-shoot was awesome! with all the fun emotes in ESO the 45 people that managed to make it were having a blast!

And after the photo shoot we went for a tour around Bleakrock Isle only to succumb to our inner urges half way through to take off our clothes XD So yeah, the entire channel saw our naked butts running in a big group judging from the zone chat :P

And we ended it with some skinny diving in the ocean causing a hypothermia epidemic and many deaths :P

If this sounds like a lot of fun to you, then you should come over to the website and check it out for yourself!

Kind regards,

Roland.

Hello people!

We're nearly there! only 23 more days, and even less for the pre-purchasers. with our family counting 174 heads already the forum's are buzzing with activity, ranging from the usual ESO discussions to pictures of local delights and just silly cookie talk :D

If you're still looking for an active close-knit guild that puts fun ahead of everything then you might want to check us out, you can take a look on our website for a better impression and if you like us don't hesitate to apply!

Kind regards,

Roland.

Thanks to everyone who joined us for a fun packed beta weekend! Our guild continues to be abuzz with activity, and we’re nearing the 200 member mark! We’re in the final stretch with less than 2 weeks to go until early access starts, and everyone in Alith gearing up for a fun packed ESO launch!

Just another big welcome to all our latest recruits, and a big thank you to all our members & officers who have helped to grow and build the guild up to the very healthy stage we’re now. It’s testament to how much our members care about Alith that we’ve enjoyed such a successful build up to launch. It’s been a long 10 months that we’ve been preparing the guild for ESO, and I know that I speak for everyone when I say we can’t wait any longer haha!

We’re still actively recruiting, and there is certainly enough room left for more likeminded, friendly, mature players who’d like to join our close-knit family :) Join us and see what life is like as an Alithian!

Kind Regards
    Belazarus

• XariallXariall Member Posts: 8
    Hey everyone,

I’m Xarial and I’ve been with Alith since the start of Tera beta. I used to be a hardcore gamer (one of those ultra WoW-nerds) before but got tired of it and went to search for a more friendly, relaxed and fun guild, even though I didn’t really believe I would find it at all. Luckily I was wrong because I found Alith where I was welcomed right away and feeling good from the start. Alith really is a one of a kind guild where the members are helpfull, respectfull and patient towards each other. We do a lot of social events which also helps to bond as a family of gamers. We are a rather big guild, but that doesn’t make you feel like a stranger at all, due to all the events that are going on and the fun guild chitchat (forum, ventrilo and ingame) that hardly ever stops :)

If you are looking for a social, fun and helpfull guild that can offer you cookies and/or cake upon joining, don’t hesitate to trow an application on our website. I’m sure it will be worth your time!

- Xarial -

Proud member of Alith

• RhimeyRhimey Member Posts: 1

Wow first day of early access was awesome and another great day ahead :) Alith is super active with lots of fun and chatter going on in game. The excitement is almost tangible! Both old and new members having fun together and discovering the game, discussing quests and builds and just silly banter!

If you are looking for a fun and casual guild full of friendly and helpful people then pop over to www.alitheso.com and apply! We would love to have you join our growing family :)

ESO Early Access week has been a blast so far! It's been great to share the first ESO experience with our fellow Alithians and we can't wait to welcome all our Live Launch members too :D

• NalrozNalroz Member Posts: 20

So...... we move into live launch. Good luck everyone. Pre-launch has been great and the number of members that have been in-game and we've found is fantastic. looking forward to getting everyone else in the guild from now and hearing from any new potential members via our website www.alitheso.com

See you in-game

Nal.

• Omega_DragonOmega_Dragon Member Posts: 6
    The ESO ball is rolling, blood everywhere, mead all around... And the Alith guild has already over 200 friendly members to share that fun with!
    If you want to join in, come apply at http://AlithESO.com... but you're buying for the first round of mead ;p

• EthellionEthellion Member Posts: 24

Almost 300 active and  very friendly members  so far stop by and give us an application http://www.alitheso.com/

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild

Breaking news Alith has reached 303 members so far and keeps counting,303 of friendly mature members, for a no drama no stress PVE guil drop by and give us an application http://www.alitheso.com/
    Last night we hit 99 members online at the same time lets do a new record tonight
    A big welcome to all new members!

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild
    As we get to know the game more and more every day we will be able to plan our events!

Arissgr

Officer
    Alith Guild
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

Hello Alith!

After combing your homepage and seeing this thread I have no doubt you are the kind of Guild an older (what, who said that...) player would enjoy.

I do have a question though, something I may just have missed: What do you consider your main Alliance in game? I understand Guilds are cross factioned, but scrolling through your member list left me to believe you may not have to many Daggerfallers in your ranks?

Just curious if I will be "that one Orc guy" in the corner :)

Regards

Boldyn

• Omega_DragonOmega_Dragon Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Boldyn

Hello Alith!

After combing your homepage and seeing this thread I have no doubt you are the kind of Guild an older (what, who said that...) player would enjoy.

I do have a question though, something I may just have missed: What do you consider your main Alliance in game? I understand Guilds are cross factioned, but scrolling through your member list left me to believe you may not have to many Daggerfallers in your ranks?

Just curious if I will be "that one Orc guy" in the corner :)

Regards

Boldyn

Hi,

The majority of the guild members are in the Ebonheart Pact alliance, and we encourage to at least have one character there, so you can join other guildies on quests/dungeons etc... People in different alliances, within the same guild, would only be able to chat via guild chat... That's ok on it's own, but i bet you would like to group up with guildies and join any guild events we organise ;)

Not sure wether you'll be the only Orc... But i'm assuming you won't be, because as of writing we're at 328 Alithians... There's bound to be other Orcs :p And even if it's not, you'll never feel alone in Alith, no matter what Race you picked.

Hide in the corner and you'll probably be lured by members with either cookies or naked Nords... whichever you fancy :D