Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd like to support developing MMOs

ShealladhShealladh Member UncommonPosts: 90

I am an old school gamer and been watching this development since the first tech demo was released on YouTube.

My question is if one gets the chance to help in the alpha/beta process, how much of that gets used to help build the game?

I did alpha in Neverwinter Nights (wasn't supposed to be an MMO in it's time), DreamLords, Warhammer Online, just to mention a couple. I gave up alphering after WHO due to just used to market games.

Now this looks like they are not rushing the game, and have a good focus of what they want it to be, even after the time past from the first Tech Demo, I am stil eagar to put my hand up and even invest like I did with Star Citizen. I would rather drop the latter in favour of supporting LIF if it means the game world is going to be, simply put, a medieval world that is an open sandbox which can be persistantly changed.

+10 vote for a KickStarter campaign to grow the funds and exposure.

So if I was to be involved, I would expect regular interaction with the Devs in what they want me to test and put forward some suggestions on what and why I think things work or are broken.

I am also a bug fan of low magic, medieval and dark age worlds (think Harn and their kin), being able to play in one would be a nice change to the WoW copied crud out there.

Currently playing Neverwinter, seems to be a good time killer but it's boring as hell, yet some good ideas and some nice features but that's stretching it.

Do I expect to be in alpha, no.

I do expect a good strong focus and hoping that the Devs stick to their guns and aims so that we can show our support and in the end get a better game than Mortal or Darkfall Online!