Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UXO Game Footage!!!

flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

So basically...here is nine seconds of beauty that they are going to show at the thing this weekend...

http://uo.stratics.com/uxo/UXO_gameplay_footage_short.wmv

Its short...and remember, not totally finished (at least that is what the folks at Stratics say..) but it still looks pretty sweet to me...

anyone recognize anything?

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Though it looks nice, looks like every other MMOG being developed, except the magic looks flashier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    how can u tell that its gonna be like every other mmorpg? none of us including u know nothing about it.

• flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

except...now we do know information, and to be quite honest, from reading all the reviews out there I don't really think it looks like every other MMO out there...reactions in reviews have been pretty positive and i think that bodes well for the game. One quote i like from a review at gamewathchers is from Rick Hall, the senior producer, who states that "You can’t get stylish with photo-realistic. You play these games to escape reality.”   Which I totally agree with..this game definately looks to let you get out to a fantasy realm.  The other thing I found really interesting where the descriptions of instancing and claiming that the monsters will adapt to the number in your group (which can be 1 to 8) and therefore you can solo as well as group- that was one thing that drives me nuts about games like EQ, where when you get to higher levels its really hard to do anything without someone else....all in all I was happy with what I have read and look forward to reading more!

here is the whole review:

http://www.gamewatchers.net/displayarticle.php?article=99