Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So apparently you can't see your ship when sailing through a storm

-Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

I took this from this thread HERE on the DF forums.

This is a very interesting change.  It adds a bit of realism to the game.  Will also make Sea Tower fights interesting if a storm happens at the same time.

What do you think?  Good or bad?

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Comments

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Weather effects was promised to be at  launch 2009. I can remember even the weather forecast on the main map during beta.

Waves was promised as a DF2010 feature.

It adds to realism and is a intresting and good change, too bad about all the other changes that affected the core gameplay and  ruined DF. This had to be addded to original Darkfall along with the other DF2010 promises and DF would still kicking.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by -Zeno-

I took this from this thread HERE on the DF forums.

This is a very interesting change.  It adds a bit of realism to the game.  Will also make Sea Tower fights interesting if a storm happens at the same time.

What do you think?  Good or bad?

Its a poorly implemented "feature" given the Captain's viewing perspective. 

Where have all the "good" shills gone?