Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-_- little disapointed

DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

So excited to get to play this, and I download it (finally) and it loads to 89% and then gives me a G99 error..

...Now the really bad part is, I don't see a section on the landmark forums to report bugs like this... anyone else trying the game? or have this issue?

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Nevermind

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

servers are down dude, they are still making the game remember .

The servers might be up soon .  key word is Might .

If you alpha tested any game before you get used to lots of patches downtime and character wipes etc .

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 374
    G99 error means servers are down.  Also there's a landmark forums here, and any future errors errors should be reported in the general tech support section on the EQNext Landmark forums.
  • WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
    It is in alpha....do you know what that means?
  • William12William12 Member Posts: 680
    servers were down and there were literally 50 threads about that error and what it was.
  • DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337
    Originally posted by William12
    servers were down and there were literally 50 threads about that error and what it was.

Where were the threads? I didn't see them on the landmark forums or on these forums? what did I miss?

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!

• MarkusrindMarkusrind Member Posts: 359
    Originally posted by Dewm

Where were the threads? I didn't see them on the landmark forums or on these forums? what did I miss?

The threads about this have been everywhere on the forums for Alpha. I expect everyone is the same, we all just want to get back in again :(

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    OP, im not really sure what you mean but there is without a doubt bug reporting,tech issues and all sorts of sub forums that im looking at right now that you said you couldn't post in or see. Also theres a ridiculous amount of threads on the server status right now also in the forums.
  • Dallanar31Dallanar31 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Dew you have to be actually logged in to the forums, click forums then click login again at the top, may be why you arent seeing the tweets/and forum posts.  I know before i realized this there was only 2 threads on the entire forum.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 418

Servers down = Game is Fail

I thought that was the standard forum rules on this site...

• GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169
    LOL it's alpha aceess what you expected.
  • DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by Aldous.Huxley

Servers down = Game is Fail

I thought that was the standard forum rules on this site...

No, the golden standard on the forum is: MY SHIT IS PRETTIER THAN YOURS SO I R RIGHT!

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

Once you go to the Landmark forums you'll need to log in with the account that has access.  Then you'll see all the other subforums that are related to alpha.  Servers aren't up just yet but Dave keeps tweeting updates.  Twitter is probably the first place you'll hear about them opening, followed closely by a forum post in the alpha forums.

I'm with you, I hope it's soon image

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001

So, you paid money to get into Alpha, and you don't know where to post to discuss technical issues or bugs.

Let me do your homework for you.

Firstly, let's not post on a gaming forum.  Let's go to the EQN:L homepage:  EQN:L

As someone who has Alpha access, you should see a separate forum there for people who have activated accounts.  If you don't see those, you can post here or here under these threads, as well as read this sticky for details.

If you are still having issues, read this and contact Customer Service.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777
    Originally posted by Telondariel

So, you paid money to get into Alpha, and you don't know where to post to discuss technical issues or bugs.

Firstly, let's not post on a gaming forum.  Let's go to the EQN:L homepage:  EQN:L

As someone who has Alpha access, you should see a separate forum there for people who have activated accounts.  If you don't see those, you can post here or here under these threads, as well as read this sticky for details.

Hey, my grass needs mowed.  What can you do for me?

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337
    Originally posted by Deathstrike2
    Originally posted by Telondariel

Hey, my grass needs mowed.  What can you do for me?

Thanks for the help and the links!, didn't realise that I had to sign in separately.