Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQN:L - NDA Lifted

SephastusSephastus Member UncommonPosts: 455

The NDA has been officially lifted, since in SOE's own words "The Alpha is going so well."

Feel free to comment or post and what-not.

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

when they announced the "parkour" movement for this and eqnext I cringed. but sliding down a mountain side on your feet is extremely fun.

• William12William12 Member Posts: 680

Ya I love the movement so far in EQN:L

My one issue is the resources this thing is taking up.  6gbs of ram ?  95% of an I7s CPU ?  Guess my I7 is outdated lol.

• MithicorMithicor Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by William12

My one issue is the resources this thing is taking up.  6gbs of ram ?  95% of an I7s CPU ?  Guess my I7 is outdated lol.

Well didn't they say the game has like zero optimization in the game currently since is still the beginning of Alpha?

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Mithicor
    Originally posted by William12

Well didn't they say the game has like zero optimization in the game currently since is still the beginning of Alpha?

this

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by muffins89

when they announced the "parkour" movement for this and eqnext I cringed. but sliding down a mountain side on your feet is extremely fun.

I think the problem with that video was the way they had the camera zoomed in, it didn't really give a good perspective on the surrounding environment or the scope and made it feel too reeled in cause it seems alot better than that video looked and I agree I feel the same way now after playing it, it's just natural feeling and works.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Source?

EDIT: Ok, I verified it, it's in the Alpha Forums. Wow. I really didn't expect this. Good. :)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 375
    Originally posted by Elikal
    Source?

Smedley's twitter

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Elikal

Source?

EDIT: Ok, I verified it, it's in the Alpha Forums. Wow. I really didn't expect this. Good. :)

its encouraging, and if SOE really is turning a new leaf, then its something i'll cheer them on for, lets hope Zenimax take the hint image