Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO - Digital CE = Good Deal!

zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160

After reviewing the Digital and Box CE versions, the price may not be too bad. Its still an insult to make people buy a playable race on a monthly sub title, but it may work out in the long run. If you break down the prices, they are not really that bad, example:

+ $79.99 - Digital CE (excludes box swag)

-  $15.99 - Free month

-------------------------------

Total - $64.00

Overall, the price is pretty decent. What do you guys think?

Comments

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    To be honest the Imperial Edition Digital is a great deal compared the such disasters as the Neverwinter Founders packs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Pyatra
    To be honest the Imperial Edition Digital is a great deal compared the such disasters as the Neverwinter Founders packs.

Neverwinter overall is a disaster, the founder packs were no different. :P

Now for arguments sake let's "pretend" Neverwinter didn't fail and its doing just fine (humor me).  The pricing for what you got on the founders packs for the price was on the horrible end of things.  Especially the mount when the maps were actually not that big. 

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Originally posted by Pyatra

The physical Imperial edition is actually a great price too.  Only $20.00 over digital?  That is less than most companies would charge for the statue alone.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Yeah the price is decent. And some sites offering 20% discount too, so CE becomes $64 discounted.

• vinnygvinnyg Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I think its good, i bought the CE digital today, tomm. im preordering the box CE and giving the code to my brother to redeem so i can get the goodies from the box for my desk :) . I also played in alot of beta weekends so i knew well in advance what i was doing regardless of prices. xD
    Originally posted by vinnyg
    I think its good, i bought the CE digital today, tomm. im preordering the box CE and giving the code to my brother to redeem so i can get the goodies from the box for my desk :) . I also played in alot of beta weekends so i knew well in advance what i was doing regardless of prices. xD

I bought the digital but you make an excellent point, that really is a good price for the physical CE.

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    Originally posted by zimike

After reviewing the Digital and Box CE versions, the price may not be too bad. Its still an insult to make people buy a playable race on a monthly sub title, but it may work out in the long run. If you break down the prices, they are not really that bad, example:

+ $79.99 - Digital CE (excludes box swag)

-  $15.99 - Free month

-------------------------------

Total - $64.00

Overall, the price is pretty decent. What do you guys think?

I would agree, considering what you are getting.  It's not a bad deal at least.

Still a bunch of BS

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004
    You do realize every single  mmorpg since the beginning of dawn give the first month free right?
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by zimike

Its still an insult to make people buy a playable race on a monthly sub title

1) How do you actuall "make" people to pay? You put the gun onto their forehead os something?

2) How is it insulting someone who isn't interested in CE...?