Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What age groups are going to play this game? Poll.

fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
This game is pretty high on the list of games that will do well this year.  Wondering what age groups like and this game and going to play it.   So if you like this game, go on and vote your age group.   Tell why you like this game and what most makes you like it if you want.

Comments

• VahidVahid Member UncommonPosts: 55
    LOL, 41-60 is sort of a huge group, isn't it?  I am going to try this game out because the general idea sounds interesting and some of the other people in my core group want to try it out. 
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Its a game targeted on WOW demographic.

But since original WOW fans are bored of concept and dont want another clone. It can only attract younger audiences.

• MiserySignalMiserySignal Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I expect mostly disgruntled WoW players that were probably around since Vanilla. They'll come to Wildstar because the their game changed too much and want a game with the same ideas but a more fluid and challenging combat/content. As an ex-WoW player, I must admit that Wildstar combat is A LOT more interesting than most MMOs.
  • IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

But since original WOW fans are bored of concept and dont want another clone. It can only attract younger audiences.

Youre wrong at one point there.

WoW players don't want anything diffrent - atleast not too diffrent. They want a game that offers the same fluid gameplay, good response, many raids (content eh?`) .

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Aori
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

What do you consider younger audiences? What exactly is a WoW demographic?

the wow demographic is ages 8-80. Which should tell you all you need to know about that post.

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995

I would guess the same age groups that play other MMORPGs.  Basically, all age groups will play.  Games have a similar draw across most age groups if they aren't specifically targeted at children.

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    I would guess  with its promise of challenge, difficulty, and high end raiding it would attract traditional EQ2/Vanguard type players and therefore have an average player age in the mid to  late 30's. 
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Nice survey about the age of MMORPG.COM readers. Does not tell you anything about WIldStart though...