Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GM in EVE ONLINE did not really check the combat log kill.

KrenusKrenus Member Posts: 26

Hi again,

I am sorry, I was mistaken. I was looking at the logs in such a way as to count all drones assigned to each of the players on the field at the same time and was not paying attention to the type of drones. This is completely my mistake and I apologize. The fact remains though, that no exploit is evident in this instance as no additional drones were assigned or dropped by players beyond their skill ability. All drones on the field at the time were correctly accounted for and assigned to the player that originally dropped them. This number is correct for the skills of the players involved.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
GM Riven
CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | Dust 514

Question to the game support was about the number of sentry drones that was used and he didn't pay attention to the type of drones that was used. GM you sir should consider a new job.

example  drone carrier drops 20 sentry drones to 4 players each with the ability to control 5  yes 4 dudes in four attack cruisers(drone bay size 25 = 1 sentry drone limited to what they can carry) but they can now have 5 sentry drones each and its within their limit to use they have the ability. 

this is no exploit.  GM says

Comments

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

So you're saying that it's wrong for a player to blow up your digital spaceship in a video game, but it's alright to potentially jeopardize a person's real life career over it?

Grow up dude.

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    what ships exactly where they flying
  • MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353
    Originally posted by Krenus

Hi again,

I am sorry, I was mistaken. I was looking at the logs in such a way as to count all drones assigned to each of the players on the field at the same time and was not paying attention to the type of drones. This is completely my mistake and I apologize. The fact remains though, that no exploit is evident in this instance as no additional drones were assigned or dropped by players beyond their skill ability. All drones on the field at the time were correctly accounted for and assigned to the player that originally dropped them. This number is correct for the skills of the players involved.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    GM Riven
    CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | Dust 514

Question to the game support was about the number of sentry drones that was used and he didn't pay attention to the type of drones that was used. GM you sir should consider a new job.

example  drone carrier drops 20 sentry drones to 4 players each with the ability to control 5  yes 4 dudes in four attack cruisers(drone bay size 25 = 1 sentry drone limited to what they can carry) but they can now have 5 sentry drones each and its within their limit to use they have the ability. 

this is no exploit.  GM says

If the ships had the bandwidth to control the drones then there is no exploit. drone bay size is not the only factor for drone control

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

Not sure why you even posted this. You want to throw mud at a CCP employee? Make yourself feel better? None of the above is going to work out the way you think it will. Get over it and move a long is what I recommend. It's PvP - you win some, you lose some, if you can't deal with that then you may want to consider playing a PvE game.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Don't expect a response from CCP any time soon, Its been 3 weeks since a GM quickly looked over one of my transactions flagged it as a (RMT) Transaction but never proved anything and over 3 weeks since I filed a ticket but I have yet to get a GM response on resolving the issue.

I am still pissed off about it although I am sitting on a total of about 3 Billion more worth of items I am waiting to sell off.