Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok2 Development,Questions,news,Information...

2»

Comments

• duda25duda25 Member Posts: 21

Ragnarok 2 ONLINEEE!!!! Has Been Presented In The Official site of Gravity.

Just Clik Here and see!!!-    http://www.gravity.co.kr/en/index.asp

Change The Language of the site to english image

• ^^ I can't wait for it to come out..I hope they make a long beta test, like RO1 ::::18::.

About the transfer of characters from RO1 to RO2, I doubt they will do this, reason? It is a completly different game, so...different database..

Who knows, maybe they don't use SQL for this one...

<.< But who am I to say it isn't possible...I just hope they make a different game, and not RO1 with 3D graphics...the gameplay needs some changes ::::05::.

Lets say they implement an Hero system, that will rank the characters, that is more than enough to not transfer the accounts from RO1, also, most of the times they hate doing this kind of transfers (even when it is inside the same game, from server to server), it might brign problems and f**k up the whole database o.o...

::::08:: Now it looks real ::::08:: They posted it in Gravity's website! ::::08::

Thank you for the info, duda25. Greetings from Portugal ::::28::.

Arterith np we all want to play Ro2

And think they should not transfer the chars because ts a new game new things,i think ppl will enjoy more fo the game if they start again form the 0%.I thnk the only thing they should transfer its only the accounts not the chars.I think  the new chars  on ro2,should have the sames nicks in ro1.Like i play in Iro my nick its Slashassasin,id like to be known in ro 2 with the same nick because i have a certain reputation.

And i agreed  with you for a longer beta stage  ,  image Any one knows when the game will be out???

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Gravity has a history of allowing long open betas. they do this to create a large fanbase. after you've been working on a character for 6 months to a year, who would quit? i sure wouldn't. they'll probably keep this up with RO2.

as far as character transfers are concerned i'd say it's highly unlikely. with people transferring their level 99 chars into the new system it could cause a lot of problems.

i had to quit RO because i got addicted to it and my RL suffered /heh but i'll get back into it when RO2 comes out. hopefully i can control my addiction this time around tho O.O

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• I read somewhere, it would be by this years finals, and there are rumors that maybe in October, either way, there are some months left until we hear more details about RO2.

Hmm, when is Kamex 2005? I am sure they will show more details in this year KAMEX.

I know that feeling, moonlight. There were the time it was arrive home and log in, then spend all the time I could playing...the only thing that controlled me was that I had dialup, and it was quite expensive to be online for long periods of time.

>> Then I got terribly upset with Gravity for doing the items wipe, before it went p2p, and I moved on to another game.

I hope they won't do massive items wipes this time...

::I really dislike Gravity...but I LOVE RO::

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Gravity has gotten better since then.  They fired all the GM's that were there for open beta to first 3 months of commercial.  Even the beloved head GM GOD-POING got sent back to Korea and was offered being fired or taking a sub-GM position on kRO.  Since they went from 20+k at commercial to 5k by september due to the actions the GM team took.  Especially that snooty telemarketer GM who shoved the EULA in our face.

Since then this new GM team has been really dedicated to offering quick game support and preventing any rollbacks, while secretly keeping as many bots off the server as possible, banning 100+ bot accounts a day.

If you wanna see the action they will take for Ragnarok Online 2 Beta, then check out ROSE.  If they wipe then they will wipe for Ragnarok Online 2.

Yes i Agreed,with you,Ragnarok 2 will have a more stable beta i think.

Now we will just to wait.Long time waiting.Any wana knows anyting about requiem??I hear the game but never seen anything about it.Any informations???

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Wahahaha Info found... in Japanese.  But the pictures are there

http://www.4gamer.net/DataContents/game/1368.html

Also the pictures on the page are links, there is a preview movie and 6 character concept sketches. 

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by honesty
    Transer my RO account to RO 2 if they release it.

roflmao. You're a complete idiot.. and you know nothing about MMOs and how they work.

====
    lol.
    ====

Lol i Agreed,if you transer your account you will not play,and enjoy the game