Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rust EVOLVED : Quests/Economy/Bounties/Custom loot table/Rare C4/OXIDE/Mature Adult

wreatchwreatch Member UncommonPosts: 54

net.connect 208.115.237.218:28035

- This is an adults only server, and we will use our best judgement in banning anyone that doesn't use the common sense of an adult.

- Microphones are required.

- Hackers/Dupers will be banned.

- Jerks will be banned. Griefing players off the server, or hurting a new players chance at surviving here won't be tolerated. That being said, we love PvP. We will be lenient here, but again we want people to use good judgement.

Other examples of a jerk: Building on another active players house just to ruin it.

- We look forward to surviving with you!

We have a very active team of admins, and there will be absolutely ZERO admin abuse. Most of the admins here have been gaming since at least back to old school Ultima Online and Shadowbane days. We will look at having some fun events down the road once the server populates.

We also have a 500 man TS3 server, and forums @
http://SinisterTyrants.com

*Server reboots each morning @ 7am

Features
- Door sharing... share your doors with your friends while keeping them safe from enemies!
- Restricted crafting... all military weapons (including explosive charges) are uncraftable and can't be researched, so you better learn to use that bow!
- Rare drops... the only way to get high-grade weapons is from airdrops, so prepare to fight fiercely for weapons which you can't get anywhere else!
- Oxmin admin mod... admins that don't cheat and spawn things in, because they can't!

Special thanks to the guys who created Oxide and made our loot tables.

Settings
Slots: 100
Airdrops: On (10 players min)
PVP: On
Sleepers: On
Crafting Speed: 50%
Time Scale: Standard

What can be done with Oxide?

-Oxide gives the modder full control over the functionality of the serverside - if the modder so desires. Currently Oxide is in it's early stages, so there aren't many plugins around, but here are some examples of what can be done.

-Door Sharing

No more crazy door systems in your 10-man base, now you can share your doors with your friends while still keeping them secure from strangers!

-Help and Chat Commands

Welcome your players to your server! Let them know how to play! There is a ton of potential for useful chat commands. You could have a /who command that lists all online players, or you could have a /pm command for private messaging.

-Administration

Your admins no longer need rcon access. A robust permissions system allows you to give your admins specific roles (they can kick and ban naughty hackers, but they can't spawn things in anymore!)

New Plugins tested and added almost daily, we aim to be the cutting edge of rust, adding mods that give players freedoms to play how they see fit.

Do not go into the light

Comments

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393

This sounds fantastic. I have discussed with my friends that play how awesome it would be to have primitive weapons only. I think there should be military weapons, but they degrade after each use. Not sure about c4 yet. I have used it a few times blowing up doors to raid, and it's been used against me. 

I wish c4 was only good on doors at bases with active people in the base. If you come to my base and none of us are on, it's lame to break in and steal. Destroying doors/walls while people are inside is a whole different experience. 

Either way, I like where you are going with this server. Will give it a look.

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general

• wreatchwreatch Member UncommonPosts: 54

Still alive and kicking, fresh plug ins tested and updated daily.  We are adding more functionality as plug ins for OXIDE mature, we now feature a full on economy, questing, and way to many more features to list, come check us out, best Rust server yet according to many of our players, come see if you agree.

- This is an adults only server, and we will use our best judgement in banning anyone that doesn't use the common sense of an adult.

- Microphones are required.

- Hackers/Dupers will be banned.

- Jerks will be banned. Griefing players off the server, or hurting a new players chance at surviving here won't be tolerated. That being said, we love PvP. We will be lenient here, but again we want people to use good judgement.

Other examples of a jerk: Building on another active players house just to ruin it.

- We look forward to surviving with you!

Do not go into the light