Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[seastone] Recruiting check us out

madgar29madgar29 Member UncommonPosts: 4

[COLOR="#4b0082"][SIZE="5"]

PACT
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pactgaming.com

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="#4b0082"]

PACTS GOALS IN RIFT
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Pact is recruiting From people just starting to hardcore players for Rift. We just started the Rift branch in our guild and trying to fill the numbers to do Raiding/PvP etc... Officer spots are also open to help recruit and host events for raiding/PVP, Volunteer only if you just want to play the games with us then you are more than welcome to come hang out with us.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="#4b0082"]Information about PACT

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

PACT is a Gaming Community we play not only Rift but we play many games and more to come. Active branches of PACT includes Rift, SWTOR, GW2, APB, more to come including ESO.

PactPoints these Points you earn by attending events which are volunteer only nothing is ever mandatory. With these points you can rank up in the guild and always keep that rank no matter what game you are in currently or all of them.

Admins run the Guild but Mentor/Officer spots are always open to people wanting to help the guild these positions help recruit and host events for the guild and help moderate the guild. you can always apply for mentor or officer at pactgaming.com after you register.

Soulbound is a weekly web show on twitch that focuses on PC gamers and PactGaming.

we use mumble but it not required to use. if you sign up for an event you do have to use mumble but u do knot what to talk just type into mumble. we are very relaxed and laid back

[COLOR="#4b0082"][SIZE="5"]

Recruitment section
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If you are interested please mail me, pm me, to get a invite into the guild or just to talk to me we are all here to help each other.

Another option is to go to pactgaming.com and register and become a full pilvaged member
Just dont forget your referral was [COLOR="#4b0082"]madgar[/COLOR] :P thank you for your support.

sincerely,
[COLOR="#4b0082"]Officer Madgar aka Madgar[/COLOR]