Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about beta.

snipehacksnipehack Member Posts: 12
I applied when they first started asking for beta invites, where you just needed to supply and E-mail. Now that i try and apply again this time on my NC-soft account, when i Log in and click the apply for beta button it just sends me to my account page. How do you apply now? as i would love to try this game, since ESO has ruined my dreams. T,.T

Comments

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    It sounds like they have a record of your application. The way they are choosing applicants now is a random draw from all the beta applicants with a priority to those who have filled out the beta survey.  If you have not filled out the beta survey I would recommend it.  You can find it here.
  • snipehacksnipehack Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Zapzap
    It sounds like they have a record of your application. The way they are choosing applicants now is a random draw from all the beta applicants with a priority to those who have filled out the beta survey.  If you have not filled out the beta survey I would recommend it.  You can find it here.

I love you kind poster, I love you more than I do my fiance. And if i happen to get a beta invite ~ which i doubt I will get~ from the survey I just did. I will kiss my screen, letting you know when so you may feel the warmth of my creepy love. 

• RoweinRowein Member Posts: 44

I wish you luck. I did the survey when I first signed up. Sadly, another Monday and no email from Nexus.

It looks like another week of watching videos of the Chief and Company. <Insert sad face here>

Rowein