Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob here needing some help

ok, i play world of darkness online with some friends....i Play a character named Dr. Franklin Von Steinberg, he is a wizened with duel kith Soldier/Chriguon   and already has ungodly Medical dots and stuff....basically...the way i rigged him he can currently preform open heart surgery with nothing but fishing line and a broken glass bottle and succeed....well the way hes going he is "loosing it"    his hands are as many have said are God hands...so eventually i want him to try to create life/ creatures (plus his name would make since) 

i was wondering, other than the obvious creature being the Frankenstein creature from Promethean, what other Types of creatures can be created...also...when i talk to my group about Prometheans they kinda shudder, and tell me Prometheans can be bad news....why is this? i have none of the books and although i have found stuff online i have NO idea where to start.

any help will be good thanks. :D

Comments

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Nobody outside of ccp knows what is going to be in the game. Nor does anybody know if they are even working on it still.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    we might find out a bit more information in the next few months, as the 2014 fanfest we would hope that the Q&A asks some questions about what has gone on at CCP regarding this beast

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy