Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like official NA ArcheAge livestream...

Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

...at the weekly Trion livestream:

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Today at 01:30 PM PST

Read it at the archeageaource shoutbox!

Comments

• Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475

Nothing today.

Dahanese: In a couple weeks - stay tuned. We don't have a date for when we will stream it.

• ReaperJodaReaperJoda Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Here trion goes again feeding us crap.....WORK ON AA...NO one cares about RIFT1.2 or MINETROVE.
  • HanthosHanthos Member UncommonPosts: 242
    My faith in Trion has just about completely run out.
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Very disappointed. Was hoping for a bread crumb at least!

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Seems like Trion just cant get ANYTHING together with this game.

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about the 2014 NA release of this game.  Maybe EQN and AA will come out at the same time in 2016...
  • NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Hanthos
    My faith in Trion has just about completely run out.

Right there with you!

Trion has been a disappointment for some time for me. 

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Originally posted by ReaperJoda
    Here trion goes again feeding us crap.....WORK ON AA...NO one cares about RIFT1.2 or MINETROVE.

• -aLpHa--aLpHa- Member UncommonPosts: 852

Wait, did Trion wait until now to make a copy of Minecraft? They seem to be very late to the party.

• thecapitainethecapitaine Member UncommonPosts: 408
    If they're taking the time to get it right, why be upset?  A broken launch would do more harm than good and, realistically, they would have had to begin beta before now to give a comfortable cushion between the other potential juggernauts on the way for 2014.  If I was heading Trion I'd keep quietly working on the game, launching it in the window between Wildstar and EQ:N, presenting the game as an alternative to the two newest traditional MMOs.  They can then use this time to deal with Defiance, tune up Rift, and see where Trove is going.
  • -aLpHa--aLpHa- Member UncommonPosts: 852

Originally posted by DMKano

Originally posted by -aLpHa- Wait, did Trion wait until now to make a copy of Minecraft? They seem to be very late to the party.
    /facepalms from the entire Trove alpha playerbase.

Seriously man, can you at least even look at the basic features to see how wrong you are, look past the graphic style.

As far as ArcheAge, Trion has had an internally playable version for months (according to recent interviews), so they are getting closer to showing it off.

Also more importantly that means FnF and alpha are close :)

Sorry but i can't, it's my personal preferences i just can't get into anything related with voxels or minecraft, i am pretty sure it's a good game for people that like this kind of genre but i simply can't.

• ReaperJodaReaperJoda Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by thecapitaine
    If they're taking the time to get it right, why be upset?  A broken launch would do more harm than good and, realistically, they would have had to begin beta before now to give a comfortable cushion between the other potential juggernauts on the way for 2014.  If I was heading Trion I'd keep quietly working on the game, launching it in the window between Wildstar and EQ:N, presenting the game as an alternative to the two newest traditional MMOs.  They can then use this time to deal with Defiance, tune up Rift, and see where Trove is going.

...are you trolling? or for real?  Trion has had the rights for over 2 years, and have done little to nothing.....RU developer has had it for less and its being released within the next few months......please don't talk if you don't have a clue.

• HanthosHanthos Member UncommonPosts: 242
    99% of the problem right now is that Trion has absolutely ZERO communication with the community, and as much as some would like to think that there isn't one yet since it hasn't landed in NA, the game has been out for over a year and has been followed globally for at least five. Trion's silence has done nothing but paint themselves into a very ugly corner and the excuses and attempts to pin things on XL no longer carry any weight. I have great respect for Trion, but it is dwindling by the day. If they can't handle the property, maybe they should stick with making kiddie voxel gam... Nevermind.
  • LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by ReaperJoda

Originally posted by thecapitaine

...are you trolling? or for real?  Trion has had the rights for over 2 years, and have done little to nothing.....RU developer has had it for less and its being released within the next few months......please don't talk if you don't have a clue.

Trion was announced as the publisher of AA for the west at January 24th, 2013, maybe they made the deal a few days-weeks before that, not sooner for sure, so they are the publisher since "only" 1 year. But since then they haven't said/revealed any worthy info about the game, they are in complete silence and ignorance since a year, even tho, that number of times they promised that we are going to be getting updates on a daily/weekly basis.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by Volgore
    Seems like Trion just cant get ANYTHING together with this game.

Sadly i never trusted them from day 1,big time over rated developer and as a publisher,well they are stabbing their foot even worse now.I still believe they never cared about this game,merely too kit for extra cash and to make sure nobody else got it.

Trion probably ripped off Jake Song for a guarantee sum just to publish the game,then when contract is done we might see a real problem for AA to survive after Trion shows it no love.If this was blizzard and a Blizzard game it would already have had commercials on TV.

I am sure many have seen how fast Trove got mentioned and marketed consistently and it is a real weak attempt at a game,pretty much shows how little Trion cares about AA.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.