Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best MMO on Steam, right now!?

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

F2P, B2P, whatever, I just want to know what the current best Steam MMO is. Me and my friend played Fallen Earth and it was ok, give us something better!

Edit: Preeeeeezzeeee

Comments

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    EVE

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• rogue187rogue187 Member Posts: 151
    Rift and Neverwinter are ok...personally I'm diggin the DayZ SA and this StarConflict game is pretty cool
  • TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669

Entirely subjective to the point of this not being a real question that can be answered. If you would like my opinion the following I found fun at one point in time. Top three being my favorite of the MMOs available on steam.

-Ragnarok Online (The first game)

-The Secret World

-Rift

-Age of Conan

-Dragon's Prophet

-Guild Wars 

-Vindictus

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    I also vote Eve.
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    EVE ofc
  • DrelkagDrelkag Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Mabinogi.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Depends on what you like in MMO´s 

Some say EvE... i personally could never find any fun in EvE... no own toon, and no fantasy world..

Might be a tie between Rift and TSW for me, based on personal feelings..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• YualaeYualae Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Drelkag
    Mabinogi.

Sorry man, not to be on your case or anything, but Mabi-micro-transcation-ogi? Seriously? It might have been amazing back in G2, but now it's just full of economic issues, it's literally Pay 2 Win, and the community went to shit. For us old players, it's hard to even try to rekindle the magic that made the game in the first place, I'd love to say it's still a great game, but to be honest with you, I think it just needs to die now. 

Sorry for being so bitter, it's just it sucks to see good games fall.

The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

There is no such thing as "best" since it is subjective.

I like Marvel Heroes and STO best because they have unique IPs, and they can be played as SP games. Your criteria may differ.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    I'm currently playing Rift and DF:UW.  I also have TSW installed.

Steam: Neph