Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great changes since I played

BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Auction house, better quest structure/active questing, faster framerate in open world boss fights  and in general much more focused PvE in general as thumping is much more dynamic and balanced better (not as hard) and random quests have better markers and activate better and map has been cleaned up of unnecessary clutter and obstacles which makes getting around much easier , really feels like the core game is FINALLY coming together.

Loving Firefall atm much more than ever before.

Comments

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Its just to bad that the crafting sucks. And this game forces you to do that if you want to keep playing. I don't even know why they put repair in the game since its usless. All the gear in this game breaks for good. You will spend most of your time at the crafting station.
  • Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Originally posted by Hariken
    Its just to bad that the crafting sucks. And this game forces you to do that if you want to keep playing. I don't even know why they put repair in the game since its usless. All the gear in this game breaks for good. You will spend most of your time at the crafting station.

Check the top forum posts on Firefall and you see this guy smearing his anger, frustration, and disappointment in each of them. I hope you've completely moved on and took your negativity with you.

• EtheomEtheom Member UncommonPosts: 64

COMPLETELY agree. Huge changes, all for the better. The game feels solid for a beta. Very excited to be back in game!

IGN: Teleste

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

How long has this game been in beta? lol

Also, I really like the gameplay but some people were complaining about no one being on as much when I played last (a week or so ago).  Is population a problem or, I should say, upon "release", will population be a problem?  I'd much rather play FF than Defiance but if no one's around, well...

• EtheomEtheom Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Originally posted by Eir_S

How long has this game been in beta? lol

Also, I really like the gameplay but some people were complaining about no one being on as much when I played last (a week or so ago).  Is population a problem or, I should say, upon "release", will population be a problem?  I'd much rather play FF than Defiance but if no one's around, well...

The developers have just secured massive funding, 23 million, and for a small company that will go a long way and will help roll out all the content needed for release.

The population isn't an issue. You have to remember, there is a ridiculous amount of gaming choice at this moment. Most people come back to try each patch, or to do dailies, etc. Some of these players have been playing since closed beta 2+ years ago, so you have to imagine it from their perspective.

The game is not advertising. Once the game is ready for release, one good ad campaign will hook all the players that have been waiting.

To help move between the servers easily, download the Boing addon CLICK HERE

Access the menu by typing /boing or /boing ?

If you have any questions, get me in-game: Teleste