Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early access in Russia available

Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Hi there,

if you don´t care about russian language and want to train with your guild for the EU release.

http://aa.mail.ru/earlyaccess/buy

18 bucks seems fair price.

Visa/Mastercard

Mail.ru said everybody is allowed to play.

Have fun, guys!

Comments

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    Any russian guilds that speak english mind recruiting an American? Willing to learn
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605

I have found website translators, but are the in game translators also?

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

Seems like you need a Russian email address to register for this site before you pay? Is there a way to get in if you don't have a mail.ru or whatever address?

Damn it it's like no one wants us westerners to play Archeage even if we pay.  LOL

• KniknaxKniknax Member UncommonPosts: 576

Why not just go and sign up for a mail.ru account? Only takes a minute.

Update - they have stopped selling the access now.

"When people don't know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed." - Will Wright

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

edit: Never mind found the English sign up page for mail.ru thanks to LiexX below but I guess it's too late to sign up for game now. :( oh well I guess I'll just have to wait for Trion to get its act together.

• LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by iridescence

Seems like you need a Russian email address to register for this site before you pay? Is there a way to get in if you don't have a mail.ru or whatever address?

Damn it it's like no one wants us westerners to play Archeage even if we pay.  LOL

There is no other way, you must make a Mail.ru account (it's interface can be switched to English) first and then link it with ArcheAge.

Anyways you are too late already:

"Early Access Packs Ended (28.12.2013)

Since sales sets early access it took less than a day, and tens of thousands of people have already become owners! Due to the great popularity of sets we are forced to temporarily suspend their sale."

But no worries if you are from North/South America, seems like they all had problems buying it, for the Europeans it went smoothly.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    30th level already =) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

It would be nice if someone who is playing the Russian version could make a review of sort, just to gave us an idea how the game play.

• InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by ste2000

It would be nice if someone who is playing the Russian version could make a review of sort, just to gave us an idea how the game play.

I haven't really noticed any major changes. There is some variety on the f2p model they have, but have to remember that it is a beta. If they had similar payment model in mind that Korea has now they probably want to be quiet for now and let the people rage on the release. Though the Korean payment model got a bit better on the last update, but f2p is f2p.

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

I dont know how f2p works in Korean version, but its very nice in russian. The only limitation of F2P model is that you cant gather materials or craft anything since those activites require job points which are only generated on premium account (costs about 9$). But you can buy crafted items from other players. Premium also gives 20% boost to exp and better chance for loot.

• rondericronderic Member Posts: 56

Here is a short first-impressions of AA Russia courtesy of Archeagesource

http://archeagesource.com/topic/2412-first-impressions-of-archeage-ru-by-archeage-onlinede/

The russians are rocking! Servers are full and all the top guilds - all PVP guilds (the largest has around 4000 members so far).

Not a few EU guilds are considering playing on the russian servers - the ping/latency is apparently better than TrionWorlds (EU) Defiance connection.

Make of this what you will.

You can please some MMO-players all of the time and you can please all MMO-players some of the time but you can't please all MMO-players all of the time.

• Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    CBT access is available again for a short period of time.
  • BearKnightBearKnight Member CommonPosts: 461

For those of you outside of Russia that wants to play this you can't.

Visa/Mastercards outside of Russia are NOT being accepted by either Qiwi Bank, [email protected], or TerrBank.

So if you don't have anyone who lives in the acceptable territories you're out of luck like I am.

You will get this message: "Violation PSKB limits. Country issuer is not permitted for this service"

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Originally posted by BearKnight

Visa/Mastercards outside of Russia are NOT being accepted by either Qiwi Bank, [email protected], or TerrBank.

So if you don't have anyone who lives in the acceptable territories you're out of luck like I am.

Yeah I ran into this problem as well.

Originally posted by LachyFTW

I'm trying to find an alternative source of those listed to try and transfer into from another source, sort of like a chain effect lol. So far I'm not having any luck.

None of my cards are being accepted by anyone, and i cannot transfer from PayPal to any of the listed holders. This sucks :(, I even found that you can fully patch ArcheAge with a fan-made english patch that makes 98% of the game english!

I want to play >:O!

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Originally posted by LachyFTW

I'm trying to find an alternative source of those listed to try and transfer into from another source, sort of like a chain effect lol. So far I'm not having any luck.

None of my cards are being accepted by anyone, and i cannot transfer from PayPal to any of the listed holders. This sucks :(, I even found that you can fully patch ArcheAge with a fan-made english patch that makes 98% of the game english!

I want to play >:O!

Yeah they don't accept credit cards from most countries. I do know they take cards from germany, norway, sweden, netherlands and a few others.

• Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475

I dont know how f2p works in Korean version, but its very nice in russian. The only limitation of F2P model is that you cant gather materials or craft anything since those activites require job points which are only generated on premium account (costs about 9$). But you can buy crafted items from other players. Premium also gives 20% boost to exp and better chance for loot.

I looted some bags from monsters that can be only opened with " Job Points ".

Premium bonuses are:

+20% XP from Monsters

+20% XP from Crafting

+25% Speed of crafting.

+50% Chance to get Trohy/Booty - not sure what that is.

+5 Job Points when you are loged in or logged off from the game every 5 minutes.

• d3ck3rd3ck3r Member UncommonPosts: 17
    i have played the korean version, and now the russian, and both have no mouse look invert. this just drives me crazy... well maybe its hard to understand for others but i just playing like this since about 15 years and i cant play the normal mouse mode it causes me a headache. but what i dont undestand is why this is still not ingame since this is not that big thing to implement...

So, no one has figured out how to purchase this outside of Russia or territories directly around Russia :(?

-USA, Halp!

• Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

So, no one has figured out how to purchase this outside of Russia or territories directly around Russia :(

Thousands of players from all over Europe did!

• dark3xddark3xd Member Posts: 13

It's easy if you're from Europe, if not you'll need a buddy from an EU company with a Visa credit/debit card.

I'm playing it now and the game is fantastic. So much detail, so much to do.

• ReaperJodaReaperJoda Member UncommonPosts: 76
    ................RUSSIAN NUKES incoming unless you play!
  • sync8sync8 Member UncommonPosts: 42

Oh! Nice to see that the russians are already enjoying this game.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Trion better pull their thumbs outta their arses and get the english version out, or they'll have no players left soon :)
  • Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by tom_gore
    Trion better pull their thumbs outta their arses and get the english version out, or they'll have no players left soon :)

You can easily exchange the language database in the client.

Players got korean kanguage working in russian client.

As soon as Trions Alpha client is leaked ..... you know what i mean ;)