Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Characters, old or new?

PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
Will you be basing your ESO character on a character played in a previous game or will you be creating an entirely new theme for your ESO character?

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

Comments

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286

i wont be playing it  for it is a revamped gw2

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Tatercake

far from gw2. Maybe you didnt play TESO beta or gw2.... Teso feels like Defiance in a fantasy land. Not even an Elder SCrolls land.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

And we don't care that you won't play it. Why don't you go back to Wowstar and stop trolling here with your irrelevant blather?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Even though I have some gripes with the game (from what I've played in a previous beta) I'll still play the game. I did enjoy it.

As per the topic, I'll be making a brand new character. The only time I've ever carried over a character from another game was for the two GW games (gw character made into gw2 character).

• BjelarBjelar Member UncommonPosts: 398

I`ll make TESO versions of the same old farts as in every game I play :p

I have got high hopes for TESO, my only worry is the console nonsense. But I will try to keep an open mind, combat in ES games has never been lke playing the piano anyway.

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    Brand new Redguard Nightblade light tankishness. In service to Azura if Daedra worship is possible, but generally deviant if not.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Might be a shock to you but this site isn't a twitter feed.

For ESO I'll most likely continue with my ES family name, I have been using it since Morrowind. The only problem with that is they're typically imperial. I guess a distant Breton relative isn't too far out of line.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260

Pigglesworth has been a name I have used in MMOs for quite some time now.

He is usually a barbarian-type tank. So, good chance I will still with this and make him a Nord Dragon Knight. Of course, I might just go Orc, so he can stay in the same faction as my other toon.

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com