Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF not old MMORPG where i can catch up

ricsi046ricsi046 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hi

I'm looking for a (fantasy) MMO(RPG),where not most of the people is max lvl and full geared.Please no games with "kiddish" graphic,i don't like those(like lucent heart,aura kingdom etc).Ofc i want a game which has at least normal playerbase,i don't want to play on empty maps.I didn't find any,so maybe no game like this exists atm.

Oh and i want f2p(no purchase or monthly fee).

Comments

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 425
    yea let me know when you find one that fits into that........

• KamikazeKiteKamikazeKite Member Posts: 38
    Theres a couple mmorpg's on steam. Rift would be a choice. and EQ2 people still roll new toons and new players too.
  • wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 370

I have to second Rift as an option for you.  Your criteria is pretty specific, but Rift, although older than what you're looking for, still has a healthy population.  The dungeon finder and instant adventure features make it easy to find and play with other people in a maturing game.  It also has free and open server transfers so finding a healthy server will not be an issue for you.

Neverwinter might be another free option as well.  They just released a huge update, so I'm sure there's a lot of new folks running around too.

• ricsi046ricsi046 Member UncommonPosts: 34

im currently playing rift :D

but i think i will stay at it if there is no other mmo