Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• RaassRaass Member UncommonPosts: 24

I would like to try this game out. Please send me a Beta Key.

Thx

PS: if anyone gets a invite edit your post to show that, so we can make sure they are going out 

• Grotar89Grotar89 Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Well I would really liek to try out this game it has alot of similarities with GW2 and seems to do some things even better so I am rly excited to try it out.
  • shadownight311shadownight311 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Would love a key thanks if anyone has one to spare, will be your bestest buddy forever then XD
  • darknite83darknite83 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would love to get a beta key to test this game, so I can help shape it to be the best game ever. I've been following it since I heard about couple years ago. I would  appreciate it. Thank you. my email is [email protected]
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Mini mini maini mo...here the key needs to...go :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• xSagaixSagai Member CommonPosts: 94
    Would love a beta key if anyone has one they would be willing to share. Will certainly pay it forward if I get the opportunity!
  • MastrshadowMastrshadow Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Would appreciate a key. Have had an eye on the game since it was announced and would love to get my hands on it.
  • darknite83darknite83 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would like a key please, I've been waiting patiently to play this game and test it out.
  • KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    I would really like a key. I've never been banned from a beta (or from any game for that matter). I have never leaked anything from any beta I've participated in and don't plan on doing it in the future either. So, you see, you can trust me. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you can't. I'm a stranger. You don't know me. But I would still like a key, though. Been interested in this game for a long time and it'd be neat if I could help Carbine out by beta testing their game. Thanks for your consideration.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by nowroj

Please, I would like a Beta key so I can try out the game. I like the concepts at play in this game and hope to participate in the beta sessions. Thank you for the opportunity.

Thanks

The red is why I would never give you my spare keys.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by myddiesel

Hello, I hope the dev's are keeping track of this thread as well as I don't expect someone to fill my request (it's a big one)

My brother, cousin, best friend and myself play every game together, everything from dota to wow and beyond

We would love to test Wildstar. We are beyond pumped up for it and will be buying it as soon as it comes out.

If it is possible we need 4! beta keys!

We are even willing to pre order the game if it gives beta access (have not seen this to be the case)

Thanks in advance one way or another!

People are hoping to get one key and you are asking for 4?  A bit greedy I might say.

• Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633
    If anybody has a spare key to pass along I would much appreciate it. 

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    Would definitely enjoy and appreciate a key!  Love being able to help test and give feedback during a beta to help the devs make the best game possible.
  • karghastkarghast Member Posts: 20
    If anyone has a spare key, would absolutely love to try this game out....too many mmo's in a rut these days :S Thank you in advance.
  • luisrkillerluisrkiller Member UncommonPosts: 107
    would be awesome to recieve a beta key :) thanks in advance to whoever can provide me with one!
  • aikatearsaikatears Member UncommonPosts: 33
    If anyone one has a spare key to give I would be forever in your debt. Thanks
  • styles85styles85 Member Posts: 1
    Please :( league of legends is making me depressed! i need something to ghet me away from it!
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Well hell, my needed attempt at a key for a game that looks quite interesting.
  • orakusorakus Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Greatly appreciate if anyone has a spare key! :)
  • Boomer23Boomer23 Member Posts: 4

Hi, if anyone could throw a key my way i would greatly appreciate it. I believe that this game really has the potential to be one of the greatest MMORPGS ever created, and i would love to be a part of getting it where it needs to be.

Thank you

• toolowdown71toolowdown71 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    would greatly appreciate a key if you have a spare:) love to help test and make this game better. thanks cheer's
  • jahnplayjahnplay Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Greatly appreciate if anyone has a spare key.  Thanks
    LFG? Join our GoodGamer LFG Finder web portal today! Free Android app also available.
    Sorrowsnow77 Blog
  • RoweinRowein Member Posts: 44

I would love a beta key.  The stress test was just a tease.

This game looks like it  could have a long life span. I think it would be cool to be apart of helping make the game ready for release.

Thanks a bunch. Hope to see all of you on planet!

Rowein.

• mrmasterdjmrmasterdj Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Been wanting to test this game out, can I please get a key.  Thank you, can't wait to see ya in game.
  • nigelx1000nigelx1000 Member Posts: 2
    If anyone has a spare key to pass my way it would be much appreciated. I am layed up in bed for a few weeks post surgery and can think of nothing better to take my mind off it then testing this game. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.