Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SERVER STATUS

TalketzantoTalketzanto Member UncommonPosts: 205

Any word on what time servers will be back up? 

Its PVP time!!!!

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    it tells you on the log in screen...12 am pst
  • LeGrosGamerLeGrosGamer Member UncommonPosts: 223
    lol a bit too late for PvP , all the grinding in this game burned most of the players out, they should be more concerned about server merging during Q1 of 2014, because people are leaving FF14 and not coming back. Including myself, which back in Sept. when the game released I highly praised it.   The crafting and dungeon grinding are so out of whack and so annoying that in the end people are leaving the game.   Enjoy the PvP though, I'm moving on.  Star Citizen won't be until 2015 at the least, Novus Aeterno won't be in Alpha/Beta until  Q3 2014 and GrimDawn, God knows when GrimDawn will be releasing "Act 2" let alone be in beta for online play. :)      Guess I'll play some Sin of the solar empire in the mean time or some classic SNES games like Ogre Battle. :D
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by LeGrosGamer
    lol a bit too late for PvP , all the grinding in this game burned most of the players out, they should be more concerned about server merging during Q1 of 2014, because people are leaving FF14 and not coming back. Including myself, which back in Sept. when the game released I highly praised it.   The crafting and dungeon grinding are so out of whack and so annoying that in the end people are leaving the game.   Enjoy the PvP though, I'm moving on.  Star Citizen won't be until 2015 at the least, Novus Aeterno won't be in Alpha/Beta until  Q3 2014 and GrimDawn, God knows when GrimDawn will be releasing "Act 2" let alone be in beta for online play. :)      Guess I'll play some Sin of the solar empire in the mean time or some classic SNES games like Ogre Battle. :D

Thats funny cuz i usually get queued up during prime time on my server and they are adding more servers for the release of the game on steam and PS4

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Well the log in screen alone is between brought down to its knees an hour and half after 12am. pst