Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No matter how they did draw....

HedenHeden Member Posts: 131

They would have pissed some people off....we all knew that it would be random when we entered...

Lets get over it and move on.

Heden

Heden

Comments

• granted you are right.... people jus don't like being overlooked is all.  I doubt i REALLY deserved it but i bet someone did.  Its jus a suggestion really by maybe saving a slot for the next contest.  MMORPG companies do it for good publicity and to stay good with the community so why not a site that depends on its community as well?

Noone has pitchforks ready to burn down the place its simply a suggestion plain and simple

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

I think it is important to point out as well that 15 of the 30 names drawn registered before the contest began.  This is not bad considering many really old members don't use the site still and we gained over 4000 (30% of all total users) members since the contest started.

Looking at the data, the combined postcount of all winners was about 80 - one user which had 35 posts and another with 15.

It was totally random, but I think this shows that random does not necessarily favor people who just dropped in for the contest.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

well...there aren't many of us taht are active...and there are..how many members..i keep forgetting.

but it's a crazy number

so i guess ANY of us taht are active, have a COMBINED 1% chanceimage

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~