Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost my 3rd Agent

YaniYani Member Posts: 5

OK, I've made a Minmatar character and gone through the first 2 agents - Orber Letava and Stydelund Odokfa. At the end of my last mission, Odokfa told me to go see another agent who would have some work.

Foolishly I didn't write down the name of the agent, is there any way I can discover who it is? Or does anyone know the next agent in the sequence?

Any help would be muchly appreciated :)

TIA

Comments

• BsfAuroraBsfAurora Member Posts: 22

Click on your map and I think its in settings when the map opens, you have the option to find your agents. Wherever there is a dot on the map, hold the cursor over it and you will see available agents.

The map is the most under rated aspect of Eve, it tells you about pod and ship kills, agents and heaps of other stuff.

• Triple_BlackTriple_Black Member Posts: 39

Ok, sometimes an Agent will be added to your address book.  Open up your people & places icon and click on the agent tab.  Then open the list up, if there are 3 agents then you just go to the one you have been to yet.

Or, you can just pick another agent for a NPC corp you want to work with and start with them as well.

• YaniYani Member Posts: 5

I looked in the map but it shows hundreds of agents, maybe I can filter them?

I thought this next agent was maybe advancing the story line somehow but I think I've lost him :(

I'll just get missions from a random agent somewhere and take it from there.

Thanks for the replies.

edit: It wasn't added to my address book btw, I checked there :)

• ThinmanThinman Member Posts: 461

The 3rd agent doesn't exactly advance the storyline, but they are storyline agents. What this means is that the missions that they give you fit into the current storyline of the game.

You always get a contact with a storyline agent from your 2nd starting agent. Other storyline agents email you occasionally with missions.

The best thing about storyline agents is that you get implants from them. That's the cool thing about them.

So, you most likely missed out on an implant.

However, you could try to ask in your newbie corp chat channel who the 3rd agent is, and someone might know.

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.