Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how is the PvP?

before i waste time downloading the client (im in afghanistan, soo...) can somene please give me an honest assessment of the PvP in RYL?

Perhaps someone who played SB could compare the two for me. I've been reading all the info at RYL's site, but i'm still a bit unsure if it will live up to any of my expectations. Let me put it this way: for me, beyond the technical problems with SB and lame gfx, i thought it had the best PvP in history...sooo, having said that, how does RYL compare?

thanks ahead of time.

out.

-pensic-

Comments

• wyldstylewyldstyle Member Posts: 6

Uhm u c, u posted the same thing in the ryl.net forums and look how many answers u have^^ (15 atm in less than 2 hours lol).

Anyways here again:

- U can duel ppl @ any time if u want 2(they have 2 accept the duel).
    - @ lvl 30 u can join a guild, means u can declare war or peace with other guilds, build and destroy guild fortresses.
    - ingame there are 2 races and 3 nationalitys! means u can be Kartefant (Human) Ak'kan (Orcs or so) and Gods Pirates (they are something like a peace party). on the second map there is open pvp. That means that Humans fight against akkans and Gods Pirates and so on... U can ally other guilds 2 make freinds and own the second map(even humans can ally orcs).

- the most ppl might not c it cuz they just play till lvl 10 which takes uhm 5 minutes? so they cant own everybody and quit. but if u reach lemme say 30 u will c what i am talkin bout!

that answer enough or do u need more details? ::::28::

• pensicpensic Member Posts: 27

great answer, thank you! im playing it already, but im having serious lag issues with my shared satellite... so we'll see how that goes. DOH!

thanks again.

out.

-pensic-

• SaSSaSaSSa Member Posts: 4

u should atleast lvl to lvl 60+ before u start pvping.

at lvl 60 u start lvling on map2, where u are enemy with the other nations.

Risk Your Life!

• LaptusmeeLaptusmee Member Posts: 19

OMFG you have to ask permission before you wanna fight other people or groups... lame.

"Can we please duel?"

"Fuq off we're busy grinding levels..."

• wyldstylewyldstyle Member Posts: 6

Oh well what have i said... there are Flamers round here more than normal ppl as it looks like and u are 1 of them! Read again and think bout ur answer!::::12::

• Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by Laptusmee

OMFG you have to ask permission before you wanna fight other people or groups... lame.
    "Can we please duel?"
    "Fuq off we're busy grinding levels..."

plz do not talk about what you don't know. for your information, open pvp starts once you join a guild. this game is a guild based pvp game and once you are in a guild it's open pvp once you are outside of town.
  • HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164
    You must be at least on level 70+ before you can really kick ass on PVP. Of course with a lot of skills leveled on 4 and have some mastery of weapons. If your a noob you must fight players according to your level...

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• lun4ticlun4tic Member Posts: 36

You don't HAVE to do anything. Levels aren't everything, but you wouldn't know that because you spend your life trolling MMORPG.com forums.

I'm surprised.... NOT!