Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOLA a family friendly guild

2»

Comments

• JHenryJHenry Member Posts: 188
    bump

SOLA - www.solaguild.com
    (christian guild. Being christian is not required for membership though)

• starstar1starstar1 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Great guild. Kind and friendly folks. :)
  • AbardomasAbardomas Member Posts: 159

SOLA was one of the original guild listings on ESO Universe Guild Page :)

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Looking forward to joining you all in a few days! May we paint Cyrodiil blue! Cheers!
    Isaiah 41:10
    Originally posted by Abardomas

SOLA was one of the original guild listings on ESO Universe Guild Page :)

I did not even know about this page. Good to know :).

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

bump

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

We already have 80+ members... and counting!

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

We're having an FFXIV give away. See our main page for more info!

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

Originally posted by JHenry

We're having an FFXIV give away. See our main page for more info!

Just to clarify, this is in-game items!

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

• EsorielEsoriel Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Does SOLA have a facebook page? I am interested in joining the guild. :)
  • MongooseMongoose Member UncommonPosts: 86

Bump

-Mongoose

• Not playing ESO, but props, and may God bless you all. :)
    Originally posted by Esoriel
    Hi. Does SOLA have a facebook page? I am interested in joining the guild. :)

I inquired, and they said that they have a facebook page. I didn't even know there is one.

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

bump

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I joined this guild two days ago 4/26/2014.

My goal was to find a large guild with Voice chat........AND THATS WHAT I FOUND HERE.

The web site like all other Guild web sites are somewhat hard to navigate around, but that was ok I found the application and applied.  Within hours I got a response and shortly after I had a Guild Invite waiting in my mail in game ( easy ).

Both Saturday and Sunday afternoon ( EST, East Coast ) their were at least 40-50 players online, and Voice chat had around 20.

Another nice benefit :

The voice chat was not dominated by Officers and long playing guild members. You can actually have a conversation about the game and get your questions answered without waiting your turn. I think they get together for PvP, but I've been logging off way early and too low level to go anyway.

So far SOLA is a very nice respectful Guild that does not dominate everyone's actions.......I love that !

Originally posted by delete5230

I joined this guild two days ago 4/26/2014.

So far SOLA is a very nice respectful Guild that does not dominate everyone's actions.......I love that !

During the early access release of the game, there is an controversial name on the guild roster. A lot of people have seen it as a turn off and they either left the guild or were angry about letting him in. I understand their view points, but I sided with the one with the controversial name because of the guild's standpoint on guild membership that being a christian is not required.

The guild as a whole talked about that character. He was retained after a lot of debate, and some of the people who left the guild rejoined. It's just another chapter from our guild's history and it increased my respect on the guild. If I look unto his name now on the guild roster, I cannot find him anymore. I don't know if he resigned from the guild, or he was kicked off, or changed his name. Anyways, welcome to the guild!

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

Our guild had a 9 man party yesterday on PvP. What we did was hunt for skyshards as a whole guesting in Dawnbreaker faction. It's very fruitful so far because most of our party members got the hard to get skyshards (beyond enemy gates).

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

• tagtarsistagtarsis Member UncommonPosts: 35

We continue to go strong... 

Starting to get excited about the upcoming content. We have many high level members who are very willing to help our newer members. 

Our Members are working through our crafts together.

Daily we net 60+ members at some point in the day, and in the week we have had 80+ log in even with the hype of Wildstar (a new SOLA chapter) we continue to be strong in ESO.... If you think you would fit in with us check us out, we have a great bunch of people to enjoy ESO with. 

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305
    JHenry, does SOLA still have a branch in RIFT? I don't play ESO, but I've been dying to get into a christian guild, and have had 0 luck. If SOLA does have a guild in RIFT, can you let me know who I can get into contact with to get an invitation? In case they would like my characters name it is Raias. He is low level but I do have a 59 almost 60 level Rogue named Altian. I'm on the Wolfsbane server. Please send a PM if you can, so I don't spam up this thread with Rift stuff lol.
  • SoliloquySoliloquy Member CommonPosts: 128

Once again, this is a recruitment thread.

• ClippersNBAClippersNBA Member Posts: 39
    This sounds like a guild I would let my son join. He's 15 and respectful. I'm cautious about what kind of people he chats with due to the foul topics they usually engage in.
    Originally posted by ilydamdris
    JHenry, does SOLA still have a branch in RIFT? I don't play ESO, but I've been dying to get into a christian guild, and have had 0 luck. If SOLA does have a guild in RIFT, can you let me know who I can get into contact with to get an invitation? In case they would like my characters name it is Raias. He is low level but I do have a 59 almost 60 level Rogue named Altian. I'm on the Wolfsbane server. Please send a PM if you can, so I don't spam up this thread with Rift stuff lol.

I do believe we still have a branch in RIFT, it's just demoted to other games (higher status is Chapter, second is Embassy, and last is other games). Tagtarsis or any other officer would clarify on the matter. Here is the site of the guild for RIFT: http://solaguild.com/forum/m/6084117/viewforum/2945518

Originally posted by ClippersNBA
    This sounds like a guild I would let my son join. He's 15 and respectful. I'm cautious about what kind of people he chats with due to the foul topics they usually engage in.

It's a wholesome guild. I haven't heard of any swears in the guild chat, no R content even on implications, and we keep respectful to each other regardless of age. Your son would be welcome in our guild if he decided to join.

SOLA - www.solaguild.com

• RJBeau77RJBeau77 Member Posts: 1

The ESO chapter of SOLA is still going strong and bigger than ever!

Stop by our website http://www.solaguild.com if your interested!