Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some of you are going to love this game..

mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
I know this is as bit vague, and the game is only in alpha, but this game is great so far. There is a live stream going for those who might be interested. I feel like this game has very little attention from the public, and that might not be a terrible thing. Really reminds me of the old UO days.

Comments

• wsmarwsmar Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by mcrippins
    I know this is as bit vague, and the game is only in alpha, but this game is great so far. There is a live stream going for those who might be interested. I feel like this game has very little attention from the public, and that might not be a terrible thing. Really reminds me of the old UO days.

I'm really enjoying it too. I've already put so many hours into it, that after the 18th I'm probably going to have a huge void. I was fortunate enough to have my last finals end monday afternoon and I've been playing since. Tonight I finally got full T2 weapons and armor, and tomorrow will be working towards t3!

Also had a blast fighting one of the guilds that was going around the map PKing people. The thing many people against this system might not realize is that if you pk someone, you get a 25% debuff to all of your stats. People who go around and kill PKer's are actually rewarded by not getting debuffed! The game rewards those that are peaceful or trying to keep the peace, and I thought that was interesting and a cool mechanic!

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Yeah that was probably the guild i'm in that was running around haha. I agree the debuff makes an interesting mechanic. Curious to see what this game looks like 6 months from now. Hell just the patch they did from yesterday to today was pretty good.
  • ZoltosZoltos Member UncommonPosts: 60

Can only agree! Albion Online is looking really good. Something like a mix of Ultima Online and Darkfall imo.

Been watching sendogs stream for hours now and the more i see the more I can´t wait to play it!

Just havnt been lucky with those alfa keys yet...

Games Played: Anarchy Online,Star Wars Galaxies,WOW,Eve,Darkfall,Vanguard, Fallen Earth,SWTOR,GW2,Tera,ESO,Wildstar, Black Desert, Archeage & Albion Online
    Now playing: Conan Exiles & Rocket League
    Games looking forward to: Diablo 4! & Star Citizen?

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    Looking good so far. Keeping a close eye on this from now on.

You stay sassy!

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    They just updated their site also. I'm looking forward to trying it. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• hajeehajee Member Posts: 5
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Might give this mmo a shot at launch.

Got my Founders pack. :)

Back to watching more Videos. hehe

• logicbomb82logicbomb82 Member UncommonPosts: 228
    Are zones restricted to how many people that can be in them? I heard one of the developers say something to that effect or I misunderstood them. So if me and a few buddies claim a small zone for ourselves can a large guild roll in and take it over or can only a small group get in and try to take it over?
    I run the Mature Minded Gamers. We do video and board gaming videos and reviews. We also have a big Dungeons and Dragons community with multiple games active each week.
    Join us at: https://www.maturemindedgamers.com

Originally posted by logicbomb82
    Are zones restricted to how many people that can be in them? I heard one of the developers say something to that effect or I misunderstood them. So if me and a few buddies claim a small zone for ourselves can a large guild roll in and take it over or can only a small group get in and try to take it over?

This may help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJg2-P3ESjI

Also, check the link under my Signature. Lots of info. :)