Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG-

JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

I broke down and bought myself an early Christmas present  of the GW Trilogy. Having been without a game for so long I needed something and decided to give GW1 a spin since the price is unbeatable even if I ended up thinking the game is horrible.

So after a couple of days as playing the game like a single player game- Well, honestly, I am in love with this game.  I have an Elementalist/Monk I am working on who is now level 8 (trying to hit 10 asap so I can get my MOX Golem companion)

Anyhow, I am looking for a good active guild so that I may have someone to talk to, ask questions of and possibly run raids together (assuming there are raids) and be introduced to the PVP and other parts of the game - So far I am just playing the storyline and questing in prophecies.

I REALLY wish now that I had tried this game out before. I am more of a "sandbox" gamer who despises 'theme park' type games so I never gave this a shot- BUT this (being like a single player game in many aspects) has handled the "quest grind" in an awesome way- The "quests" are very long and in HUGE areas- So far no "slay 10 rats" rinse/repeat... This is a VERY GOOD GAME.

-Anyhow if you will take a noob under your wings, are friendly and do not mind answering some dumb noob questions- I am your guy. I am an adult (maturity level is debatable...) who will probably be quite active in game... When I purchased the trilogy I had planned on only playing a few hours per week (the 'no sub' thing is nice) but the game is so much better than I had anticipated that it looks like I will be spending a few hours per day playing .

-Anyhow- THANK YOU =)

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    I played GW for 7 years due to PvP, specifically GvG. Too bad it's dead now. The game has died overall due to GW2 being released but there are still some guilds kicking around. Try guildwarsguru.com. I remember it was an active community at one point. 

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

-Awesome site.

Thanks for the link. Alot of good information seems to be there.

Thanks.