Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community: The Art Of Warfare Recruiting!

2»

Comments

• SoulTrapOnSelfSoulTrapOnSelf Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by KakaMighty
    I've heard various people saying that the game is better when you get to 10+. Is that what you guys think as well?

They have told you right.

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    I smell Emperor wants in this guild.
  • AcidchickenAcidchicken Member Posts: 14
    Ya the game changes alot when you hit 10+ you start getting into comboing abilities. The morphing of ablities is fun to see and makes you want to lvl abilities to see what you can morph them into.
      The crafting in this game is very good, its not about just getting the raw materials but researching the right atributes that you need. Hell, even food in this game is worth learning, and its not that hard to start down that path. Have to say have been very pleased with the crafting in this game

Playing a sorcerer in this game Is some times down right crazy, but once you start getting a few spells it becomes enjoyable. I started out with a destruction staff but quickly went to resto staff. I found the extra healing spell was a great way to keep me alive and my pet. 

I still can't get over the fact that their are no real set class builds, you just find the spells and armor you would like to use and go with it. I have seen people start playing a heavy wearing sword and shield sorcerer and just wiping the floor with mobs. The game really allows you to find what you would like to be and become that.

• KakaMightyKakaMighty Member Posts: 5
    Yeah i think playing a Sorc is seriously hard in the start. If you play alone at least.

Hello all, just wanted to inform every one that TAW will be broadcasting live on twitch. The link is twitch.tv/tawtv the times and events are as followed.

Tjhudak 2/28/2014 16:00:00 PST 19:00:00 Basic Questing
    Abel 3/1/2014 16:00:00 PST 19:00:00 Mass PvP Guild Optional
    Tjhudak 3/1/2014 13:00:00 PST 16:00:00 Anchors & Shards
    Ditherous 3/1/2014 19:00:00 PST 22:00:00 PvP Dungeons & 4 Mans

Between these times other members will take over the feed and be showing questing, crafting and high lvl areas. would love to see every one come and join us for are fun either on the PTS server or the weekend beta. Look us up on Taw.net if you wish to see more about are outstanding community.

Please come join us on live twitch feed at twitch.tv/tawtv.

The times and events are posted for this month.

Tues/Thur: Chat session with CreepyOne as he play's and Stream recorded content.

Time: 21:00 to 1:00 EST

Sat: abel & ditherous & Creepyone

Time: 21:00 to 1:00 EST Abel/Dith 9-11, Creepy 11-1

Sat afternoon: Abel mixed content Brodcast, Dropping The Hammer!

Time: 17:00 to 19:00 EST

Sunday: Manditory,PVP

Time: 20:00 to 1:00 EST

Look us up on Taw.net to learn more about our outstanding community!

• CayllCayll Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Come check us out: www.taw.net
    Looks like i will be playing a high elf sorc. With a destruction and healing staff, will be a healer but the destruction staff will help with lvls early before i get surge and dark exchange. So what is every one else going to play when they go live?
  • CayllCayll Member UncommonPosts: 55

Hello,

We are still around, thriving, and recruiting!

Please visit www.taw.net for more details or contact @The_Shindig in-game.

Thank you.