Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many skills..

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

how many skills can each build place on the single hotbar?

(i have seen several builds of the game an the number of skills seems to be changing constantly, is there any hard evidence of what the final number will be, 6 or 8 would be really to few for me 10 or preferably 12 is something could live with)

I hope it will be possible to choose my own hotkeys and connect them to the buttons on the hotbar.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    as long as its not less than 10 then its fine IMO.

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69
    I believe it is a total of 10 abilities with one of them being a "Path" abilitiy. The total number of abilities is 30 so you can pick which ones you like and use that as your loadout. However you can always switch outside of combat.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
  • GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

It is 10 - out of those 8 are the ones you pick. As far as total number of abilities per class - I think it is around 30 - 40 (based on class casts they are doing on Saturdays). Each ability can also be "powered up" via skill points and after 5 points are invested into the ability it adds something extra to the ability. I don't mean like +% to damage I mean like - attack becomes AoE or you stun target if the last hit connects, etc.

• DaessarDaessar Member Posts: 204

10 total on hotbar

8 class abilities

1 Path ability

1 gadget ( trinket )

• NadiliNadili Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by Daessar

10 total on hotbar

8 class abilities

1 Path ability

1 gadget ( trinket )

Plus the inate for each class and I would think since everyone gets a out of combat rezz that would be on the bar as well making it a total of 12.