Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am thinking of downloading.

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
Just one question, is this game pay to win?

Comments

• RykerRyker Member UncommonPosts: 207

well you can grind your but off for free to get to top lvl or pay a monthly fee which would be easier. Then you can also purchase gold to covert your xp from other lines to focus on what you want which is alot quicker.

The only advantage paying real life money is, is time, they will get to top lvl stuff quicker. They can buy premium planes which will allow them more xp and money also but they have to spend more cash to covert the xp from these to spend on other planes.

If you havent tried warthunder try it, to me its fun and you can make it harder to play doing the historical and real battles, controls get more like a simulator.

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Thank you. Nope I have not tried war thunder. 
  • DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

This game is no were near "Pay to win" there is absolutely nothing you can buy that will give you an advantage. 

The only thing buying gold does is allow you to free up experience from plane to plane, making it slightly faster to unlock different planes. (that fly within their own tier) 

so to sum up. No this game is not Pay to win. I hear warthunder is though. 

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Dizzler I hear warthunder is though. 

Nope considering its basically exactly the same system there.. you pay a monthly sub to level faster and can also pay cash to convert free xp just like WOT/WOP..

War Thunder is by far the better game and you can actually play tanks and planes on the same map in War Thunder.. anyway you can check out both as they are f2p :)