Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level 64 Elementalist Looking for Guild

Hi everyone,

This is my first time using a forum to find a guild but it is only because I want to be happy with my choice.

I am a friendly, experienced mmo-er..I have been playing mmos for about 7 years, my biggest one being Runes of Magic (3 years). I am looking for a guild that does lots of PVE and some PvP. I am not familiar with the  GW2 "endgame" yet so I may need to be filled in a little. The most important thing I am looking for though is an active guild where I can make friends, not a guild where there are hundreds of people and no body really knows each other. I am very active, usually on at least 4 days of the week for a few hours at a time. I am 17, for those 18+ guilds out there. Please only respond if your guild matches my criteria. Note: I am open to Ventrilo, Team Speak or whatever you may use.

Character:  Broskiii.9761

Level 64

Elementalist

Borlis Pass

Comments

• KalestonKaleston Member Posts: 173
    Originally posted by Broskiii

Hi everyone,

This is my first time using a forum to find a guild but it is only because I want to be happy with my choice.

I am a friendly, experienced mmo-er..I have been playing mmos for about 7 years, my biggest one being Runes of Magic (3 years). I am looking for a guild that does lots of PVE and some PvP. I am not familiar with the  GW2 "endgame" yet so I may need to be filled in a little. The most important thing I am looking for though is an active guild where I can make friends, not a guild where there are hundreds of people and no body really knows each other. I am very active, usually on at least 4 days of the week for a few hours at a time. I am 17, for those 18+ guilds out there. Please only respond if your guild matches my criteria. Note: I am open to Ventrilo, Team Speak or whatever you may use.

Level 62

Elementalist

Borlis Pass

I got a guild for you, but unfortunately it's different server... so unless you want to move to Ring of Fire (EU), sorry 

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by Kaleston

Hi everyone,

Level 62

Elementalist

Borlis Pass

I got a guild for you, but unfortunately it's different server... so unless you want to move to Ring of Fire (EU), sorry 

You seem nice.

• BroskiiiBroskiii Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Kaleston

Hi everyone,

Level 62

Elementalist

Borlis Pass

"Please only respond if your guild matches my criteria."

Did you miss something? image