Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG...I'm so excited, I just subscribed to this awesome...

2»

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Harafnir
    Originally posted by Kopogero
    Originally posted by StonesDK
    Sounds more like something that belongs as a Facebook status update, than a post irrelevant to most of us.

Actually, this is more useful, informative and helpful thread than the 95% others I see floating around here. This thread helps the community to find altrnative ways to entertain themself in these dire and grim MMO times.

I just think it is friggin scary that people talk about books as an alternative way of entertainment. It is kind of the original,the source from which all other kinds of entertainment stem from in most peoples worlds. Not some fringe event.

I think it's frightening that he's actually proud of himself for just discovering it....how old is he ? His parents failed him miserably.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Local library...Now I have so many great books to read with epic stories. I can also develop my character and learn whatever I want, it's so amazing!Thx god....I have something to kill the time until 2015+ and beyond....

with your attention span?

You'll quit and go back to WoW by next weekend.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Originally posted by Harafnir
    Originally posted by StonesDK
    Sounds more like something that belongs as a Facebook status update, than a post irrelevant to most of us.

Actually, this is more useful, informative and helpful thread than the 95% others I see floating around here. This thread helps the community to find altrnative ways to entertain themself in these dire and grim MMO times.

I just think it is friggin scary that people talk about books as an alternative way of entertainment. It is kind of the original,the source from which all other kinds of entertainment stem from in most peoples worlds. Not some fringe event.

I think it's frightening that he's actually proud of himself for just discovering it....how old is he ? His parents failed him miserably.

If he thinks that is awesome just wait till he figures out...

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Books? Far to linear and too much hand holding for my liking. :)

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Local library...Now I have so many great books to read with epic stories. I can also develop my character and learn whatever I want, it's so amazing!

Thx god....I have something to kill the time until 2015+ and beyond....

And that took you 108 years? image

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    This really has nothing to do with MMORPG's at all, other than to try and stir the hornets nest.  Locking this thread.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.