It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
My main focus is battlegrounds in MMO's: i really love objectives and the overall aspect of a game
1. variety of different battlegrounds to choose from (gw2 tired of the same thing every game. wow best variety imo)
2 .non gear dependent (slight is fine just not a huge difference) my issue with wow arena gear versus bg gear, aoc rank 10 versus rank 3 where is the skill when your gear and/or is at such a different level.
3. I need the mouse to click my skills (thus why panzaar, forge wont work for me)
4. Decent balance: no game is perfect but I like the idea of skill being used and anyone killing anyone
5. Tab target and mouse targeting
6. Third person view
7. game server is not laggy on its own accord (rift is so so laggy never experienced this in game before)
1. I love the dodging gw2 and the ability to fire your weapon without having to target the player (gw2 ruined me in this aspect)
2. Graphics: about the level of gw2 will tolerate slightly less
3. I love playing hybrid classes with the ability to heal: but there are lots of other classes i enjoy so its not a strict requirement
I do not believe this game currently exists. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
BTW I like owpvp for like 30 mins, but battlegrounds is where I can spend hours upon hours in.
I think i would love plantside 2 if it wasnt i first person view and yes i know this owpvp, but it looks like a lot of fun...