Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for wildstar guild (any faction)

4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390

Hi,

I am looking for a home in wildstar.  I am starting my guild search early in attempt to create a connection before the game is released.  Here is what I am looking for in a guild:

1. Small to medium size - I don't want 500 members , take anyone and their cousin guild.  100 members or less

2. Players who like to group before they are max level. I come from old times where I needed help before I got to max level. I play these games for the multiplayer, I am looking for like minded players who enjoy teaming up.

3. Mainly pvp focused - I don't want a do it all guild, i want focus.  I will pvp and pve (i dont rp) but, PvP will come 1st.

4. Looking for a game to play with the guild right now! I am pretty open so let me know what games you guys are playing.  I play league but, an mmo to hop on would be awesome.  

5. I am open to starting out with a handful of us and recruit to expand the guild later. 

6. Health, work, gaming...in that order, no i dont play 8 hours a day buy around 3-4hrs a day almost everyday is what I am looking at.  If you wanna call it hardcore, semi harcore w/e world 1st dont matter to me.

Hit me up and lets chat.

playing: Dragon Age
Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
Want to try: Fallen Earth