Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Livestream on Friday 15th - 3pm EST

Kuroi_TaigaKuroi_Taiga Member UncommonPosts: 29

Long awaited live stream with developers will happen at Friday 15th of November at 20:00 GMT (3:00 p.m. EST). We will make a new update with a live link on our stream. Those who will miss that live stream will be able to look through it on our Official LiF YouTube Channel.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/live-stream-of-some-gameplay-aspects-t458/

don't miss it!

Comments

• DalixDalix Member CommonPosts: 6
    Awesome, will be there!  Cannot wait for that game to materialize!
  • Kuroi_TaigaKuroi_Taiga Member UncommonPosts: 29

The Livestream will start in an hour from now, don't miss it!

• DalixDalix Member CommonPosts: 6
    Just wanted to say that the Live Stream was well appreciated!  A LOT of info and a lot of showing, that was awesome.  Not just shut up and take my money!!!!
  • SiegbertSiegbert Member UncommonPosts: 13

Looks pretty decent at this stage. Combat animations are already in place... cannot wait to see some real working combat.

Animations at a whole need some rework but I'm sure they'll do it at some point of tim.

• Kuroi_TaigaKuroi_Taiga Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Siegbert

Looks pretty decent at this stage. Combat animations are already in place... cannot wait to see some real working combat.

Animations at a whole need some rework but I'm sure they'll do it at some point of tim.

tbh i expected way worse, i actually like the current animations...

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Damn I hope they succeed with what they have set out to do. I rly wanna play this game. To bad with the way to high goal on indiegogo. Hope they do some other campaign if that one fails. Cause I think it will. I hope the game doesn't stand or fall with indiegogo success or not.
  • UndepthUndepth Member UncommonPosts: 22
    That live stream was great. I really enjoyed the fact that there wouldn't be any water combat in the game. I wonder why the indiegogo is doing so poorly.
  • Marta007Marta007 Member Posts: 2
    Do they have server? I saw it was pretty suxx. laggy etc.. I think they should work much on it.. MMO = Big server architecture, very good performance on phisic too. No target = big and many phisics calculations on server.  Dear devs think  about  what you want to do:D