Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

It's highly unlikely any responsible closed beta testers will share their friend keys with strangers.  Why?  Because the keys are linked and if a "friend" gets banned, the original key holder will be banned also.  This helps to ensure responsible beta testing, as well as cut down on the selling/trading of beta keys.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1se6w4/everything_you_need_to_know_about_wildstar_beta/

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1qkkdz/beta_invite_details_friend_keys_and_future_plans/

http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/would-you-share-a-friend-beta-key.7018/

If you were a legitimate closed beta tester, somebody who actually card about testing the game and providing critical feedback, not just getting "free early access", would you want to risk your beta status by giving your key to a complete stranger on a public forum?  No.  The only people who would be willing to do so would be those who don't actually care about the game or their access to it.  Yes, there will be some of those, but hopefully far fewer than the actual, responsible testers.

• AyuroxAyurox Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Id love a beta key muself hoping someone friendly could share me one im quite sure I can repay the favor ;)
  • ataozemaataozema Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I would love to get a key 

Thank you very much

• RagnborRagnbor Member Posts: 14

Hi all

Have been lurking around here for years, particularly through my World of Warcraft times (From Vanilla to Cataclysm). Being from Germany I used German forums mostly, however, as my Engish is ze not so good, Jawoll ;-)

As there was obviously a new wave of beta invites today, and I am still unlucky, although I have signed up for the beta since almost day one,  I have decided to go to extreme measures and actually ask if any nice lady or dude would care to send me a friend key for Wildstar.

I will try my best to be  a good tester, not just using the key to "play the game".  I'd like this game to become as good as it possibly can, as it is atm my final hope in the MMO sector,  and try my best to give a lot of feedback and help to improve it. I have almost 10 years of MMO experience and have played closed beta for Rift and a couple of other games and also was many times on the WoW test realms.

You will not risk loosing your account when you send a friend key to me... oh, of course I will be all over the place and spam obscenities into the trade channel, but otherwise I promise to behave :-) Just kidding. During my whole gaming career I was never banned (except for a two weeks ban from the German WoW forums, I will be absolutely honest here).

I have no intention to give my money to some jackass who is trying to sell any of the keys that we all hope for so desperately, although I could easily afford to cough up enough bucks if I'd like to, but I won't support that in any way. All I want (biting off my fingernails as I write this) is a legit friend key, and if time allows (talking about time zones and stuff)  I'd certainly be around to play with whoever may spare a key. My wife will be with my mother in law (thank goodness I don't have to accompany her) for the next couple of days, and as our company has winter holiday now, i have loads of spare time.

I am a palaeontologist by profession, if you are as kind to send me a legit key, and if you trust me enough to give me your postal adress (maybe after we have done some gaming together), and if you are interested at all, you may find a fine little original dinosaur/fossil reptile bone in your mailbox as a christmas present from an exceedingly grateful fellow gamer. Come on, who else can offer something like that ;-)

Cheers and good luck to you all, and big grats to the fellas who have already made it into the beta

PS: I will sure spare at least one key, more if possible, for the folks around here if I should ever get additional ones, big promise!

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340

Huge thread and my chances are slim but im also looking for a key. I'll actually pass along a ESO stress test invite (in my place) since i have gotten to try the game out.

My word, Thanks!

• VoqarVoqar Member UncommonPosts: 510
    By "share" we mean "give a key to me" (as the OP stated)....so set me up!  :P

Premium MMORPGs do not feature built-in cheating via cash for gold pay 2 win. PLAY to win or don't play.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Asked before but didn't get one.  Please share one with me!
  • donjndonjn Member UncommonPosts: 816
    My 15 and 10 year old son want to beta test this with me. If anyone has a key a gamer dad would be greatful. Any extras I will pass along.
  • wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182
    Originally posted by donjn
    My 15 and 10 year old son want to beta test this with me. If anyone has a key a gamer dad would be greatful. Any extras I will pass along.

You must be 18 to test due to the NDA

• Sativa111Sativa111 Member Posts: 1

Please share with me a Wildstar Key, I realy want one...

1. ...because I wish to become a beta key since the summer beta
    2. ...because since the Gamescom 2011 I'm very interesstet on Wildstar
    3. ...because I not even get a stresstest key
    4. ...because you will make me very very happy
    5. ...because day by day I'm checking a lot of different Wildstar websites for more and new infos
    6. ...because I'm reading so much topics in different forums in the hope that someone give away a beta key
    7. ...because I wrote so much pm's in the hope to get a Key
    8. ...because after a beta-wave I press the F5 button to often (think next wave it will be broken
    9. ...because I'm very annoying to my friends because i want to play Wildstar and talk about it all the time
    10. ...because I don't have to work this and the next month, so a beta key would be perfect
    11. ...because two good friends are playing the beta and I'm very jealous of them (I will slap them soon xD)
    12. ...because I played a lot mmorpg's and know a lot about it
    13. ...because I think Wildstar will be a very very very nice game
    14. ...because I don't want to play WoW anymore
    15. ...because I spend to much time for searching a Beta Key and can't go out of my apartment
    16. ...because I realy can't wait to play Wildstar
    17. ...because if I close my eyes I can see my character and me walk hand in hand
    18. ...because there's nothing better on cold winter days than to sit in front of the computer and play
    19. ...because it's the perfect (early) christmas present for me :)
    20. ...because after I read my comment, I noticed that I have a big problem without Wildstar

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Originally posted by holdenhamlet
    Asked before but didn't get one.  Please share one with me!

PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by rhinok

It's highly unlikely any responsible closed beta testers will share their friend keys with strangers.  Why?  Because the keys are linked and if a "friend" gets banned, the original key holder will be banned also.  This helps to ensure responsible beta testing, as well as cut down on the selling/trading of beta keys.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1se6w4/everything_you_need_to_know_about_wildstar_beta/

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1qkkdz/beta_invite_details_friend_keys_and_future_plans/

http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/would-you-share-a-friend-beta-key.7018/

If you were a legitimate closed beta tester, somebody who actually card about testing the game and providing critical feedback, not just getting "free early access", would you want to risk your beta status by giving your key to a complete stranger on a public forum?  No.  The only people who would be willing to do so would be those who don't actually care about the game or their access to it.  Yes, there will be some of those, but hopefully far fewer than the actual, responsible testers.

I'd at least try and establish a rapport with the person I was intending to give my key to to make sure they understand the above rule and that they are intelligent beta testers. A quick conversation via PMs can solve that.

• RaZKaLzRaZKaLz Member UncommonPosts: 70
    I would like a key too if there's any available... If i get some i will send it to people too.
  • ElixanElixan Member Posts: 2

Would love a WildStar beta key.  

I've been dying to test this game. Played the stress test for about an hour, but unfortunately my work schedule wouldn't let me test some more.

So if any of you guys have a spare friend key, you would make me very happy by sending me a PM.  

Even willing to trade for a steamgame or something. 

Just let me know!

Thanks!

• RoedRoed Member UncommonPosts: 4
    If anyone has a key i will share all the ones i get too
  • Pr0nPr0n Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Would really love a key too
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    You can do anything with my sister if i can get a key image

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
    i would really like to have a key :)
  • ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Would love a key.  Can provide email if needed.  ty! 

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• DkompozeDkompoze Member UncommonPosts: 245
    i would like a key if anyone has any leftovers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DawgdocDawgdoc Member UncommonPosts: 41

Id love a key too!

Willing to pay for it if that helps! :)

• epicepcotepicepcot Member Posts: 2
    On the rare chance somoene has a beta key, I'll tell you my current story. I return to college to become a teacker but about a month ago I got a pain in my neck that never seemed to pass. After different doctors, it turns out I have 2 disks in my neck ready to blow. I might be missing my whole next semester of schooling as I sit at home doped up for the pain before the surgery. I've been following Wildstar since the first word and fell in love with the idea so much, no other MMO has gotten my attention since RIFT. I'd love to spend my time beta testing to help it be the great game I know it is. Since I'll have a great amount of extra time, I can devote myself to testing how it is suppose to be, not just for free game time.
  • thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368
    Please feel free to drop a key to my MMORPG main as well. Thanks!

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• C1d0sC1d0s Member UncommonPosts: 238

Ditto on a key!

Will pay it forward.

Thanks.

• spirus7spirus7 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    lets share!i would love a key please! =)
This discussion has been closed.