Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL GUILD RECRUITMENT THREAD FOR YWAIN SERVERS!

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
Hi all,

This is a Guild recruitment thread for all GM's to have a chance to advertise their guild. This can be in any realm (Hibernia, Midgard and Albion) but please don't try to troll or insult on this thread if possible. I want to keep this thread clean so players who are either new of returning get to see what guilds are available.

Please do the following:

Write a Paragraph about your guild and what activities you do.

Examples:

- What realm is your guild from?

- How old is your guild?

- How active is your guild e.g ( 100 active members 600 characters)

- Is your guild with an Alliance?

- Is there any requirements?

- Do u have a web page? (Add link)

I hope this will help

Comments

• SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
    HIBERNIA GUILD: THE ORDER OF CHAOS

Name:  emblem.png
Views: 103
Size:  1.5 KB

Guild Started: December 2012

Numbers: 150 active members 1300 toons

Alliance: Regulators (www.regsweb.com)

The Order of chaos are a RvR/PvE guild that have a friendly, fun and helpful community. We are active in EU and US primetimes and do many events like, Master level 10, Prince, Mini's and Big 3, Summoners Hall, Picts, glass, xping, 8man-16man RvR, Alliance rvr zerg and Public RvR zerg. Not only we do events, we also help with temping, class specs, ML paths and how to set up a rvr/pve group.

Requirements:
    - Must have Ventrilo
    - Number 1 rule is no drama!

If you are interested in joining T.O.O.C please go to this link www.orderofchaos.boards.net and apply at the boards or send a pm to myself (Solicfear), Belinus, Boundy, Karenspriest, Jiggllypuffs, Lightsbane and they will get you into the guild.

Many thanks for reading

Solicfear